CruelWorld

Lana Featured on New Emile Haynie Song "Wait For Life" - Out January 20th

Not really. Old man rock and roll music, probably boring af  :icant2:

How would you know-I mean seriously have you heard it yet before the rest us cos I'd love it if you PM to me.

*sarcasm*

Its real ignorant to assume that just BC Brian Wilson is a talented 'old' man and up there with some of the most talented classic (Old Man) rock n roll stars that it will be boring as fuck. Make your judgements when you heard the track not before.....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

How would you know-I mean seriously have you heard it yet before the rest us cos I'd love it if you PM to me.

*sarcasm*

Its real ignorant to assume that just BC Brian Wilson is a talented 'old' man and up there with some of the most talented classic (Old Man) rock n roll stars that it will be boring as fuck. Make your judgements when you heard the track not before.....

good. are u finished?  :smokes3:

good. are u finished?  :smokes3:

Yep.... :diva:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Listen and try to sing FMWUTTT at 0:50 :creep:

Listen on Soundcloud.com

:creep:

I feel like all these screams and sounds and beats belong to Lana and BTD so I don't really like hearing them on other songs from other artists lol

Still, this song is a masterpiece alsknckqjbska I love it

btw, I'm really looking forward to WFL :flutter:

ZmJh1LG.jpg

I actually really like Emile's production  :teehee:

I didn't particularly like FKA Twigs' songs per say but the production was great. He's also produced some songs for SZA that are extremely good. 

I'd take Emile over Dan A any day of the week. 

the sza songs are literally some of lana's mashed up and shit (the instrumental) i agree with you tho

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

Well, when I heard The Neighbourhood's album all I could think about is Lana. When I heard FMWUTTT, all I could think about was The Neighbourhood. 

?

What are you trying to say here? 

Britney-confused_zps9eff516a.gif

Dan Auerbach produced FMWUTT. Not Emile.

Do u really think Emile Haynie would make such an awful production?

The production is not even bad? the song itself is bad. (lyrics, melody, phrasing) 

Besides, one song out of 15...  :teehee:

Are you joking? The orchestral demos are :cumming:

And even though I'm not a "Haynie-hater",  he really killed that song. The BtD version sounds like some remix, which isn't even a good one.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I love BTD but Haynie is nor the creative tbh. A lot of the songs he procudes sound similar and he re-uses he the same samples a lot. If that's the definition of a really good/creative producer then idk what a basic one is xd. He might even have good instrumentals but it always ends up sounding the same... I hope WFL is something different and not BTD 2.0.

EotAQlJ.jpg