CruelWorld

Lana Featured on New Emile Haynie Song "Wait For Life" - Out January 20th

Isn't falling apart one of Emile song with ANOTHER singer tho?

Yes, featuring Brian Wilson, who is supposed to release a collab with Lana, which is interesting. Haynie is also a fan of Mark Ronson, who Lana is also working with.

Exclusive "Falling Apart" lyrics:

tumblr_meebhlxFFr1qjtv36o1_250.gif

I'm falling apart

I'm falling apart

give me that loon that I love

(since this is Emile we actually have hope guys)

I really don't know what to make of it.However I am deeply interested as it sounds very reminiscent of some of Kate Bush's work imo 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Haven't really paid any attention to this til now. Can't help to get a lil excited after hearing that snippet! :justride2:

Excuse my ignorance, but which album is this track recorded for? Is this producer guy releasing an album of his own or...? :derpna3:

yessss  :defeated: the way she sings million dollar man live is my FAVE. so i'm here for whatever this is. 

urrghhh yes omg me too! its the first thing i thought of when i heard the snippet  :icant:

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

This chorus sounds heavenly, but if it's just "falling apart" repeated over and over again interspersed with demonic hyeena noises and NOTHING ELSE then I won't even bother buying it. Wait For Life sounds like the perfect title for Lana to wax philosophical to some beautiful ethereal production, so if we end up with

"Wait for life..... HEEEEEEEYAAAAH Wait for life"

:suicide: