National Anthem

Shura

So she did another BBC session (which you can listen to here), and I have recorded it and making an album cover with it, but does someone know what kind of front she uses on her single covers (like her name logo), it looks like a really basic one but I can't but my finger on it which one it is. :ohno:

I looked for it too, only was able to find what image was the background layer for the Touch cover. I'm pissed!

White Light EP coming tomorrow!

1. White Light

2. 2Shy

3. Indecision

4. White Light (Gabe Gurnsey's Factory Floor Remix)

5. 2Shy (Warpaint Steez Remix)

6. Indecision (Jungle Remix)

That's weird... She could've easily pulled an EP of those 3 songs plus Touch and Just Once!

it seems like this version is kinda similar with the version of '2Shy' is played here:

Maybe they're both 'album versions'' of the songs, but I'd like to have them too in full studio version.

What is the second song in this? I'm relatively new to her (I've only known about her for a month)

She has very quickly become one of my favorite new artists. I love her sound. Its the direction I was expecting Sky Ferreira to go in after Everything Is Embarrassing (which actually makes sense because she lists Dev Hynes/Blood Orange as an influence). I also love that she produces/co-produces her own stuff and how involved she is with the live instrumentation in her shows. I'm really excited for her debut