Sign in to follow this  
xAlex

Kimbra

REPLAY OUT NOW! I thought it was ARCA prod tbh… I’m really excited for this album. There’s a song she had made on her instagram using the decapitator and I can’t see references to it anywhere and I really hope it’s on the album!

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

REPLAY OUT NOW! I thought it was ARCA prod tbh… I’m really excited for this album. There’s a song she had made on her instagram using the decapitator and I can’t see references to it anywhere and I really hope it’s on the album!

Replay! is so fucking good and Save Me as well. she’ll always be one of my favorite artists, her voice and songwriting is insane.

omfg im doing a social media cleanse and didnt know she announced a new record :oprah4:

Save me didnt hit as much when it dropped, but replay is so good :hype:

its funny how she has only delved deeper into the weird electronic music she has done since Golden Echo; i know people are still waiting on her to do another VOWS, which isn't gonna happen 

Well I’m gonna say it. This record is short. The song I was hyped for isn’t even on the record , which was kind of a huge let down. As she implied that the music she made with that guy was gonna “be heard soon”. Anyway it’s cute. But yeah, short, and not very diverse. Not topping primal heart. But I’m super pooped about that decapitator song

25 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Well I’m gonna say it. This record is short. The song I was hyped for isn’t even on the record , which was kind of a huge let down. As she implied that the music she made with that guy was gonna “be heard soon”. Anyway it’s cute. But yeah, short, and not very diverse. Not topping primal heart. But I’m super pooped about that decapitator song

im so fucking mad she took 5 years to release 10 songs and only 5 of them have any sort of replay value... disappointing as hell. those songs she teased on the facebook live she did before save me came out sounded fucking amazing, one of them im pretty sure was called mechanical city and i was bummed as hell it wasnt coming out.

10 minutes ago, cranekiss said:

im so fucking mad she took 5 years to release 10 songs and only 5 of them have any sort of replay value... disappointing as hell. those songs she teased on the facebook live she did before save me came out sounded fucking amazing, one of them im pretty sure was called mechanical city and i was bummed as hell it wasnt coming out.

MECHANICAL CITY AND DECAPITATOR SONG (cant remember if that one had a name, but she was sick recording from home in the video) COP OUT :trisha:

Not a fan of the record at all. Save me is great & an amazing intro to the album but then the rest is just… not good. The writing seemed really simplistic too- is that just me?

love her previous work tho. She is mega talented

also idk I haven’t seen anyone say this but I am SURE she had work done on her face & she is looking absolutely stunning. Like, supermodel level radiant beauty. :hair: here for it tbh 

also these unreleased songs she did on Instagram live or whatever ummm does anyone have audio of them? I would love to hear em cause they sound promising

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: