Lad

Greenwich

6 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

still love this song immensely and still bothered by whatever she says that’s definitely not “tiara”... that ‘L’ sound is killin me :deadbanana:

i think she is saying something about an aisle??? like walking down the aisle cuz she's getting married? tile aisle? tire aisle? entire aisle?

or could is be a word describing the blue hydrangeas? 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

7 minutes ago, lernerderrey said:

i think she is saying something about an aisle??? like walking down the aisle cuz she's getting married? tile aisle? tire aisle? entire aisle?

or could is be a word describing the blue hydrangeas? 

to me, it sounds like it starts with that ‘L’ sound — tire lie???? entire lie??? only the second one makes any sense but it still feels like a stretch

o4qjp4j.png

greenwich has a lyric which still confuses fans to this day... "diamond horseshoe wedding ring and the...?" i feel like she's saying "tile aisle", if she really is saying "tile aisle", i feel like she could be talking about walking down the aisle (which would make sense since she mentions a wedding ring) maybe the venue or building has tiles on the walls or the floor? i just think it's a stretch to say she's saying "tiara" but it's still hard to tell for certain, maybe we'll finally put this mystery to rest when greenwich acid leaks....

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

greenwich has a lyric which still confuses fans to this day... "diamond horseshoe wedding ring and the...?" if she really is saying "tile aisle", i feel like she could be talking about walking down the aisle (which would make sense since she mentions a wedding ring) maybe the venue or building has tiles on the walls or the floor? i just think it's a stretch to say she's saying "tiara" but it's still hard to tell for certain, maybe we'll finally put this mystery to rest when greenwich acid leaks....

#leakgreenwichacid

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

17 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

greenwich has a lyric which still confuses fans to this day... "diamond horseshoe wedding ring and the...?" i feel like she's saying "tile aisle", if she really is saying "tile aisle", i feel like she could be talking about walking down the aisle (which would make sense since she mentions a wedding ring) maybe the venue or building has tiles on the walls or the floor? i just think it's a stretch to say she's saying "tiara" but it's still hard to tell for certain, maybe we'll finally put this mystery to rest when greenwich acid leaks....

ohh i always thought it was tiara without evening questioning it lol but now i DEFINITELY hear tile aisle, it's actually so clear when i blast it listeningagain.gif 

mUENGN9.png

Greenwich Acid (has some lyrical differences to Greenwich)

Spoiler

Any corrections appreciated :wave:

Are you back in Greenwich, droppin' acid?
Or are you at the Archive watchin' television?
Or did you leave for Battery park with your guitar
And your reefer, in your leather, lookin' like Ray Gillen?

Blue hydrangea
Will my forever love never return to me?
The apple of my eye, the only one I see
Darling, I believe, darling, I believe

Are you still the king of rock 'n' roll there?
Do you miss hearing me sing, calling me Lana?
And did you take your run today
Along the West Side highway?
And tell me, do you miss your baby mama?

Blue hydrangea
Darling, I believe, darling, I believe

And does it feel like yesterday to you yet?
How quickly you forget how I made you smile
But I remember everything
That diamond horseshoe, wedding ring
The flowers in my hair, the tile aisle

Blue hydrangea
Yes sir, I believe, yes sir, I believe

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥