Lirazel

How Lana would look like if she wasn't a star by Justin Jones

Danny Evans is an author of series of photoshoped photos of stars, showing how they would look if they lived simplier life, known as Paris Hiltron. One of his newest creations is a photo of Lana.

You can view it here, along with nightmare-fuel inducing portrait of Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.
What do you think about the picture? Do you agree with this portrayal of Lana? Personally, I like that the guy gave her the Lizzy-blonde hair.

i am nothing and should be everything

Well, I doubt that Lana would look exactly like this (she has different style), though she did look kinda...different...  clothes wise back in her Lizzie Grant days. :toofunny: I'm glad that she caught on.
I agree about the unfortunate implications of fat in his works, though to me the scarest thing is the redneck, unintelligent look he goes for.

i am nothing and should be everything

Well, not everybody is forced to think overweight people are beautiful. If that's what the guy who made that thinks, let it be.

literally who thinks being overweight is beautiful? The entire concept of fat being equal to ugly has gotten so commonplace in society that people almost don't even notice it until songs come out blasting it like "all about the bass" and "Anaconda"

to an extent

and then people dig on them for "skinny shaming" we shouldn't let people who degrade those who are overweight be because that only perpetuates the stereotype and allows it to pass from generation to generation. I know my fat isn't all from laziness because I have a thyroid condition, but deeming all fat people as one mass of ugliness should NOT be tolerated! And as for the whole portraying them as southern and dumb is a whole nother topic

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg