Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Member of the Month (September): ULTRAVIOLENCE

@@vinny-h – I FUCKING LOVE LOVE LOVE You, Vinny! : crying: You are the most amazing guy on LB simply for being...well a great and talented guy. You have such a big heart and you're always

@@Ultraviolence This better be a typo or a misunderstanding or you better pray to Lindsay Lohan's firecrotch I don't book a fucking red-eye to Germany, you fucking nutte!

Who is this Vinny-H AND WHY IS HE BASIC AS FUCK WITH 0s ALL ACROSS THE BOARD?

Guest Dot

@@Ultraviolence This better be a typo or a misunderstanding or you better pray to Lindsay Lohan's firecrotch I don't book a fucking red-eye to Germany, you fucking nutte!

Who is this Vinny-H AND WHY IS HE BASIC AS FUCK WITH 0s ALL ACROSS THE BOARD?

That really bothered me too! I actually linked you but somehow it got changed to that basic bitch, lol.

That really bothered me too! I actually linked you but somehow it got changed to that basic bitch, lol.

You linked to the username Vinny and it defaulted to that so let's not do all of that :die:

Guest Dot

You linked to the username Vinny and it defaulted to that so let's not do all of that :die:

LMAO Idk who Vinny-h is but I guess he felt great after reading what I wrote about "him". :eartha: