TrailerParkDarling

LANA SLEUTHING

On 4/29/2022 at 5:24 AM, lizzyology said:

I wasn't here long enough to experience when the Facebook account linked below was active (I'm sure many of you were around, however). It seems like an account started in 2012-2015 on Facebook and was later abandoned... looks like a legit account from Lana. 

Not sure if this one is already known, but I'm leaving the link here for others just incase - feels like its been forgotten. 

https://www.facebook.com/LizWGrant

Does anyone know the context of 5th post on the page at the very bottom 

"

A girl walks into a bar. Look again It's The Devil.

Are you watching her, or are you being watched?

A coin goes in the slot and the world turns again. Santo & Johnny's 'Sleepwalking'

Cupid-bow lips kiss a cigarette; an ageing oil baron drops dead on the other side of town, a knife in his back.

"Hold me baby. Love me to death."

Cut to a grizzled (but notably handsome) pressman. He has bruised knuckles and American nightmares under his hat.

He waits for a phone call.

[Fade to black]

"Hello? John? It's me... Lana".

A stage, a red curtain, a single spotlight on Lizzie Grant, known to the world as Ms. L. Del Rey.

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

On 4/28/2022 at 8:24 PM, lizzyology said:

I wasn't here long enough to experience when the Facebook account linked below was active (I'm sure many of you were around, however). It seems like an account started in 2012-2015 on Facebook and was later abandoned... looks like a legit account from Lana. 

Not sure if this one is already known, but I'm leaving the link here for others just incase - feels like its been forgotten. 

https://www.facebook.com/LizWGrant

Looks completely fake to me. It doesn't have a single new or even rare photo uploaded, and this one's photoshopped: 

1383929_459042540877206_1862597831_n.jpg

z445hpI.png

I shared this kind of a long time ago, but it seems like there's been a resurgence in Lana/Lizzy sleuthing as of late:

Lizzy Grant - Timeline

This is a timeline I cooked up several years ago, covering the period from the beginning of LDR's professional career (currently Nov. '03, ostensibly her first professional modeling shots), to the official release of AKA, cementing the Lana Del Ray moniker and ending the Lizzy Grant era proper. It's supposed to be as comprehensive as possible, even including tweets/social media posts/etc., but it's been quite a bit since I really combed through the info and checked to see what I'm missing. Currently, events with specific dates have been prioritized, but I'd love some thoughts on whether this should also include more approximate/unknown dates and events. @lizzyology @honeybadger @Surf Noir -- tagging some Lizzy experts off the top of my head cat2 please feel free to look through and contribute if you see anything missing/incorrect/etc.! This is a pretty old project, so I'm very open to any help and constructive criticism you've got :flutter:

o4qjp4j.png

24 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

I shared this kind of a long time ago, but it seems like there's been a resurgence in Lana/Lizzy sleuthing as of late:

Lizzy Grant - Timeline

This is a timeline I cooked up several years ago, covering the period from the beginning of LDR's professional career (currently Nov. '03, ostensibly her first professional modeling shots), to the official release of AKA, cementing the Lana Del Ray moniker and ending the Lizzy Grant era proper. It's supposed to be as comprehensive as possible, even including tweets/social media posts/etc., but it's been quite a bit since I really combed through the info and checked to see what I'm missing. @lizzyology @honeybadger @Surf Noir -- tagging some Lizzy experts off the top of my head cat2 please feel free to look through and contribute if you see anything missing/incorrect/etc.! This is a pretty old project, so I'm very open to any help and constructive criticism you've got :flutter:

this is really cool! thanks for sharing this!

it looks great, here’s some more info you can add: 

she uploaded the mermaid motel music video to a website titled elbo.ws on july 10th, 2008

she uploaded the yayo video to youtube on july 5th, 2008

she uploaded “gramma: blue ribbon sparkler” to youtube on october 21st, 2008

she uploaded the queen of the gas station music video to youtube on may 5th, 2009

more upload dates

here’s an imgur album made by the legendary @evilentity filled with a bunch of old myspace screenshots, this will be helpful for figuring out when certain songs have have first appeared https://imgur.io/a/xAKeg

here’s all of the dates of her appearances at dnjournal/traffic events

specific dates for some indian reservation photos

https://lanadelrey.fandom.com/wiki/2006/June

looking through those earlier dates of that section of the wiki will be helpful since i did update a lot of them a while ago

for recording dates, check out the latest pages as well

hoped this helped! :) 

ALSO!

check this out

WGe8ynS.gif

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this is really cool! thanks for sharing this!

it looks great, here’s some more info you can add: 

she uploaded the mermaid motel music video to a website titled elbo.ws on july 10th, 2008

she uploaded the yayo video to youtube on july 5th, 2008

she uploaded “gramma: blue ribbon sparkler” to youtube on october 21st, 2008

she uploaded the queen of the gas station music video to youtube on may 5th, 2009

more upload dates

here’s an imgur album made by the legendary @evilentity filled with a bunch of old myspace screenshots, this will be helpful for figuring out when certain songs have have first appeared https://imgur.io/a/xAKeg

here’s all of the dates of her appearances at dnjournal/traffic events

specific dates for some indian reservation photos

looking through those earlier dates of that section of the wiki will be helpful since i did update a lot of them a while ago

for recording dates, check out the latest pages as well

hoped this helped! :) 

ALSO!

check this out

this is so helpful, omfg!!!! I knew we had a bunch of threads for stuff like this, but trying to pull them altogether can be a headache :creep: I'll definitely be adding a bunch of dates now :yesnod:

o4qjp4j.png

3 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

this is so helpful, omfg!!!! I knew we had a bunch of threads for stuff like this, but trying to pull them altogether can be a headache :creep: I'll definitely be adding a bunch of dates now :yesnod:

i’m so glad i could help! :heart: :kiss: 

WGe8ynS.gif

2 hours ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

Lizzy Grant - Timeline

This is a timeline I cooked up several years ago, covering the period from the beginning of LDR's professional career (currently Nov. '03, ostensibly her first professional modeling shots), to the official release of AKA, cementing the Lana Del Ray moniker and ending the Lizzy Grant era proper. It's supposed to be as comprehensive as possible, even including tweets/social media posts/etc., but it's been quite a bit since I really combed through the info and checked to see what I'm missing. Currently, events with specific dates have been prioritized, but I'd love some thoughts on whether this should also include more approximate/unknown dates and events. @lizzyology @honeybadger @Surf Noir -- tagging some Lizzy experts off the top of my head cat2 please feel free to look through and contribute if you see anything missing/incorrect/etc.! This is a pretty old project, so I'm very open to any help and constructive criticism you've got :flutter:

this is gorgeous <3 i love it :xcry:

since i've been compiling early interviews the first suggestion off the top of my head would be putting the dates interviews were published in there! that way we can also track her media coverage & that sort of thing?

there are also a few possible interview dates, like the "knocks from the underground" mike mizrahi interview which was possibly done at the arlene's grocery performance, though he may have just gone to watch that separately.

question: it seems like we are certain that kill kill was never released as a single:

The title track and opening track from the EP, "Kill Kill", was referred to as the EP's only single, although the song never received individual, commercial, physical or radio release. A music video accompanied the track and was published during 2008.

but in her interview with brea tremblay for index, which was done sometime before the kill kill EP's release, brea references her "kill kill CD", which she specifically distinguishes from her "kill kill EP". i feel like the answer to this is super obvious and has been answered before but i'm wondering if anyone can help before i start digging lol

sUcVobB.png

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

specific dates for some indian reservation photos

I have all of her GO! Fordham pictures dated as well 😭 - I personally think all attempts should be made to take them down, as Lana implied that with her comment under @honeydelgrant ‘s post, but what can we do 💀

lPqTY1H.jpg

2 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

I have all of her GO! Fordham pictures dated as well 😭 - I personally think all attempts should be made to take them down, as Lana implied that with her comment under @honeydelgrant ‘s post, but what can we do 💀

i was the one who put (some) of these in lanapedia, do you think they should be removed? or perhaps it’s pointless, i don’t feel right about taking them all done because not all of these were edited in by me… but i’m aware lana’s not happy with them being out there, BUT at the same time, they’re already on the internet regardless

WGe8ynS.gif

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i was the one who put (some) of these in lanapedia, do you think they should be removed? or perhaps it’s pointless, i don’t feel right about taking them all done because not all of these were edited in by me… but i’m aware lana’s not happy with them being out there, BUT at the same time, they’re already on the internet regardless

I mean, it’s up to you! It would just make those photos harder to find and spread (The other person who worked on that page spoke to me as well; I don’t think they removed their portion lol).

But anyways, there are definitely worse photos and audio from Lana’s early career that are still unleaked - it might just be more important to keep an eye on those 💀

lPqTY1H.jpg

13 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

But anyways, there are definitely worse photos and audio from Lana’s early career that are still unleaked - it might just be more important to keep an eye on those 💀

Giving me extreme flashbacks to circa 2015 Lanaboards and the rumored photo of Lizzy smoking weed on the reservation :toofunny: kind of feel like I dreamt that, but 

o4qjp4j.png

@sparklrtrailrheaven this may be useful for your project, but this is cool information in general

according to her february 9th, 2009 interview with mike mizrahi, she wrote put me in a movie, queen of the gas station, and jump all in the same week, so we can assume they were all written in july of 2007 (since the earliest recording of put me in a movie is from that month and year)

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Wait For Life said:

is this where 4th of july comes from?

the holiday? yes

the song? i’d assume late 2007/early 2008 because it samples the put me in a movie demo and she started working with david kahne in like october of 2007… i think

WGe8ynS.gif

8 hours ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

This is a timeline I cooked up several years ago, covering the period from the beginning of LDR's professional career (currently Nov. '03, ostensibly her first professional modeling shots), to the official release of AKA, cementing the Lana Del Ray moniker and ending the Lizzy Grant era proper.

Yay! Thank you for this.

50 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@sparklrtrailrheaven this may be useful for your project, but this is cool information in general

according to her february 9th, 2009 interview with mike mizrahi, she wrote put me in a movie, queen of the gas station, and jump all in the same week, so we can assume they were all written in july of 2007 (since the earliest recording of put me in a movie is from that month and year)

This is exactly the kind of Lizzinferencing I'm living for! Definitely going to add this to the timeline, I'd never even put that together

o4qjp4j.png

pretty sure i just found lana's old vimeo account? the account was created in april 2010 and features two kinda outta luck music videos, not sure if anybody, or most people knew about this

https://vimeo.com/lanadelrey

here are the tags/details on the kinda outta luck videos, they're the same on both videos lol

wig

WGe8ynS.gif