TrailerParkDarling

LANA SLEUTHING

Did not know where to put this but whateva

tumblr_lygvr9UIL01r0lfe2o1_1280.jpg

(Interesting about the $100 thing- typically you don't get paid for social service and drug advising def wouldn't be considered an 'odd job') 

gw3S3T3.jpg

Cute interview.. she was little orphan annie ^_^

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

gw3S3T3.jpg

Cute interview.. she was little orphan annie ^_^

Oh my god, this is the first time she mentions any specifics on the Beach Boys.

I’m more of a singles person. I love The Beach Boys’ “Fun, Fun, Fun”

:facepalm: I knew it. I’m telling you, her favorite Doors song is Light My Fire.   :ohno:

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

:facepalm: I knew it. I’m telling you, her favorite Doors song is Light My Fire.   :ohno:

sigh I know..if only she knew Jim didn't even write it + hated that song. SMH

i guess she doesn't get obsessive over her music faves like us lmao

Just noticed that she mentioned "Atlantic Group" in her missdaytona tweets, google gives me this:

ATLANTIC GROUP (:II) -
240 East 31st Street, In the Sanctuary,
(Betw. 2nd & 3rd Avenues) 10016

which is an open AA meeting.

Just noticed that she mentioned "Atlantic Group" in her missdaytona tweets, google gives me this:

ATLANTIC GROUP (:II) -

240 East 31st Street, In the Sanctuary,

(Betw. 2nd & 3rd Avenues) 10016

which is an open AA meeting.

:O I also found a similar page for an AA group in NYC called Soho:

9FEkERo.png

Not so anonymous anymore I guess. :teehee: But I think that illustrates why this is so important:

Posting screencaps of her status updates relevant to a specific topic of discussion is one thing (although I even have some reservations about that at times), but I think posting all of them en masse is a step too far. And even if I were going to do so, I still believe names and avatars of ordinary people should be redacted from them before being posted and there's just no way I'm going to take the time to do that for every screencap.

Lana has already outed herself as a recovering alcoholic, but a blind dump of her unredacted posts would have outed several other people, which I think would have been irresponsible. On a side note, that we now know she chaired an AA group makes me much less skeptical of her claims about her involvement in outreach.

Shit, I always thought that "Atlantic Group" tweet was a reference to Atlantic Records. Didn't think about "AG". :facepalm:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I’m more of a singles person. I love The Beach Boys’ “Fun, Fun, Fun”

I bet Monicker's favorite Beach Boys song is "I Get Around". #SLUT

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

hey, guys.. here's a blog post from kim garrison.. just a short little thing about jeff buckley and lizzy. kim, jennifer, and lizzy performed at sin-e together (as seen in ee's early shows section.) kim covered jeff so its possible lizzy did too~

http://kimgarrison.blogspot.com/2007/05/jeff-buckley.html

and someone told nick fowler on his myspace to "P.S. Make sure you get a cd to Jim."

probably another jim but nick's lawyer was jeff buckleys lawyer, jeff buckley was good friends with jimmy gnecco before he died.

I remember Lana saying she never got vocal training or she refused?? this lady apparently coached her. she teaches in soho, london

http://www.myspace.com/nikkilambornvocals/photos/albums/nikki-has-coached/602836

hey, guys.. here's a blog post from kim garrison.. just a short little thing about jeff buckley and lizzy. kim, jennifer, and lizzy performed at sin-e together (as seen in ee's early shows section.) kim covered jeff so its possible lizzy did too~

http://kimgarrison.blogspot.com/2007/05/jeff-buckley.html

Hmm... same night as a Cross-Pollination show at Pianos.

omg so they sold the CD there?

that's what it seems like! there were blank discs with another artists name in like a little bin, with their names just written on it in sharpie. also, nefarious bovine was apparently there, which may of been how he got the tracks he played on his radio.  but he played stuff like money honey on his radio so that wouldn't have been on one of the albums we know of. maybe 'the money honey recordings' hmm i'll try to contact the guy who uploaded it

Pop up record store in brooklyn. I don't think lizzy performed or even attended b/c she wasn't on the set list but her picture hung on the wall and an album was apparently available for purchase

that's what it seems like! there were blank discs with another artists name in like a little bin, with their names just written on it in sharpie. also, nefarious bovine was apparently there, which may of been how he got the tracks he played on his radio.  but he played stuff like money honey on his radio so that wouldn't have been on one of the albums we know of. maybe 'the money honey recordings' hmm i'll try to contact the guy who uploaded it

Wow. Nice find. Let me know if you want any help sleuthing this. BTW, I'm 90% sure NBR got the songs he played off her MySpace account or directly from her.

Interesting interview~ http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/radar-band-of-the-week-no62-lana-del-rey

Some excerpts:

Blinking under heavy lashes and auburn curls, she laughs when NME asks about the rumours. “I’m not a trapeze artist! Though I was born on the day of the worldly rapture, June 21.” (TPD note- referring to her old Myspace about me)

“I would move people, paint houses, wear sports jackets for pictures in truck magazines. It felt like fighting for survival for such a long time. No money, no place to live – I’ve been in more dangerous situations than other people,” she says, cagily.  (referring to her Craigslist jobs- God, we gotta find those truck mags!!!! I look for you in magazines

Believe It Or Not: Lizzy’s good pals with Marina, who she met over Twitter and bonded with over a love of American culture.