TrailerParkDarling

LANA SLEUTHING

Post whatever you find about Lana/Lizzy/Lizzi/Lizzie/May on the internet here or just random tidbits people have told you about Lana that you do not have sources for here.

Basically a good way to do it is to search one of her many names and change the year range via google. If you are looking to talk about things that you believe are true/theorize about Lana's life/inspirations/lyrics, see *LANANALYSIS* ..this is just a place to talk about stuff that has been found online/ information that may be true, may not be, who knows.

Some Interesting Articles:

http://neongoldrecor...-dashboard.html

• Affirms that she recorded something with "The Knocks"

http://pressrepublic...rst-album/print

• The original title of LDRakaLG was "God Bless America", talks about Lizzy singing in church choir

http://www.huffingto...e_b_159346.html

• Talks about her influences and kissing a handsome record exec (presumably Van)

http://www.gq.com/en...iew-video-games

• Not an old interview really, but it's one of my favorites. She seems to share more with GQ

Randomly saw this picture of a guy named "Ray" next to Lizzy.. probably just a coincidence but interesting nonetheless!

vlknt.png

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

SIGN ME UP FOR LANA'S POLE DANCING VIDEOS. where's nancy drew when you need her.

Also, the thing that shocks me is how nice these articles and comments were. Look at things now and it's like you're talking about two completely different people.

Chuck is so pretty, makes even Lizzy look homely at times.

Also here for MANY Mermaid Motel videos. That reminds me--who the hell is the guy in the "Carmen" video?

Chuck is so pretty, makes even Lizzy look homely at times.

Also here for MANY Mermaid Motel videos. That reminds me--who the hell is the guy in the "Carmen" video?

Chuck has the best hair ever

His name is Josh Rachlin, just a random model apparently..I'm not sure. Something some people don't realize is that the Carmen footage with him in it is actually in the original Blue Jeans, as well. So it was filmed quite a while ago

Guest Maru the Cat

There are MANY Mermaid Motel music videos?! O _ O

Damnnn.

Chuck has the best hair ever

His name is Josh Rachlin, just a random model apparently..I'm not sure. Something some people don't realize is that the Carmen footage with him in it is actually in the original Blue Jeans, as well. So it was filmed quite a while ago

That I did know. But there are pictures of her walking around with him outside of the context of this footage, right?

OH also Jimmy's band (OURS) once toured with Guns n Roses (also Slash was in Velvet Revolver w/ Jimmy for a while) and Velvet Revolver toured w/ Marilyn Manson as well.. so maybe Lizzy knew Marilyn/Axl through Jimmy.. and was trying to get info on him through them (jk probably not) ?? I don't even know much about Jimmy but I think him and Lizzy would've make a good looking couple

That I did know. But there are pictures of her walking around with him outside of the context of this footage, right?

si

post6.jpg

put me onto yer black motorcycle~

also, did anyone ever figure out/ know who this guy is that took lana to the charity event

lana-del-rey-ucla-.jpg

maybe the guy whose couch she was sleeping on? lmao

Barney? Barrie? Who knows, he seems to be gone foreva

And not that anyone cares, but when her webpage was still Lizzy Grant, the Lolita video was in the main page for a while

:derpna2:

Barney? Barrie? Who knows, he seems to be gone foreva

Barrie James O'Neill, and the last mention of them being in a relationship seems to be from May...

Although Lana Del Rey Online tweeted this just today:

Lana Del Rey Online@LanaDReyOnline

Lana Del Rey is off to Scotland next week to spend time with her bestfriends, including Barrie-James O'Neill of Kassidy

Randomly saw this picture of a guy named "Ray" next to Lizzy.. probably just a coincidence but interesting nonetheless!

vlknt.png

Maybe she used to have a crush on him because in spanish when you change you single name to a married name is: "Del couple's last name" = Lana DEL REY

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

"She led the music at First Communion, and I guess she was 7 or 8 years old. (Her voice) was like an angel; she was uninhibited," Malone said. "I always kidded her, 'Don't forget where you got your start. So when you go for your Grammy Award, make sure I'm in the audience.' It was a running joke from when she was just a little girl."

D'aww.. the little darling.

VMhrg.jpg

tumblr_m0p6cbCQbz1rp8fcho1_250.gif

I want a homevideo of lil Lizzy singin at the choir.

If only Oprah notice Lana, invite her and shows it a la lil Stefani, prob. neva..

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

si

put me onto yer black motorcycle~

also, did anyone ever figure out/ know who this guy is that took lana to the charity event

lana-del-rey-ucla-.jpg

Yeah, it's Justin Murdock, a billionaire, sole heir to the Dole fruits fortune. The Murdock's used to own the island of Lanai in Hawaii, but they just sold it to Larry Ellison. The guy is single, and a good friend of Lana.

By the way, according to Sun (UK newspaper), Lana is spending this week with Barry driving around Scottish Highlands (beautiful place as those who have been there know).

Maybe she used to have a crush on him because in spanish when you change you single name to a married name is: "Del couple's last name" = Lana DEL REY

good catch! it's a possibility - especially when you take into account that she originally spelled her name Lana del RAY !!

Yeah, it's Justin Murdock, a billionaire, sole heir to the Dole fruits fortune. The Murdock's used to own the island of Lanai in Hawaii, but they just sold it to Larry Ellison. The guy is single, and a good friend of Lana.

By the way, according to Sun (UK newspaper), Lana is spending this week with Barry driving around Scottish Highlands (beautiful place as those who have been there know).

Thank you!! I remember he also drove her to one of Jason Wu's parties....also, he was once sued for sexual harassment.