TrailerParkDarling

LANA SLEUTHING

I swear I'll buy some Jimmy Gnecco merch if I ever get the chance to meet Lana and just go to her show in a tee shirt or something. Just that casually :P I KNOW I've seen the screenshot of "Yayo" on his Facebook...it was on a search engine or something. But I'm half convincing myself that I'm just crazy and that never happened. It's really all I could ask for right now.

Relationship discussion probably should be under Lanalysis, really...For instance, I didn't know she may have had a fling with Arthur Lynn! Gosh. Maybe earlier in her career it was more appropriate to ask for names and such...but to actually track them down? Wow!

On-topic: SLEUTHERS, ALL I WANT IS PROOF THAT SHE POSTED "YAYO" ON JIMMY GNECCO'S PROFILE.

Found this.. (I didn't screenshot it, I just googled)

424929_236877136400404_204224069665711_524908_715401140_n.jpg

(crying b/c her default pic is a picture of my boyfriend how sweet of her)

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

trailerparkdarling, you are a god!!! the diety of online sleuthing! :legend:

i had seen that same image when it hadn't yet been deleted and also thought, how lovely she had jim and pam as her profile pic! your boyfriend is ♥ ;) i'm so glad you found it (see, sitar, we weren't crazy!)

now i see why lizzy said the he was the worst she'd ever seen: jimmy really was mean! i mean, to get posted such a beautiful song, inspired by and dedicated to you, and not even give it a thumbs up?? that is COLD! :whoopi:

i didn't think of arthur lynn, her guitarist in "lizzy and the phenomena"! she *allegedly* had a fling with him, but who knows?

For instance, I didn't know she may have had a fling with Arthur Lynn! Gosh.

Arthur Lynn was the lead singer for Angiescreams, which at least partially shared (if not completely) the same lineup as the Phenomena/Rich Whores minus Lizzy. These two posts from a blog of his are very telling to me.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Arthur Lynn was the lead singer for Angiescreams, which at least partially shared (if not completely) the same lineup as the Phenomena/Rich Whores minus Lizzy. These two posts from a blog of his are very telling to me.

oh my gahhhhd im bowing. And Diet Mt Dew was posted in 'drug' HMMMM. im so confused!! I wanna say something shallow but I won't just know I'm THINKING it. haha

Pictures of Axl rose on his myspace. Also, he put up a picture of Diamond Dave and his tags say yo mama's apple pie lmao

http://www.blogger.c...893734300276860

angie screams also has a song called "without you" and an album called "radio"

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

angie screams also has a song called "without you" and an album called "radio"

Usher has a song called 'Without You' too, produced by David Guetta! O_O Inspiration, anyone?

:P

Oh my god, THANK YOU. This is so important. You are my only god.

now, what i can't find is LANALYSIS...where is the thread located?? i seem to have lost it :P

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/473-lanalysis-relating-songs-to-knownassumed-relationships/

The "Diet MTN Dew" post is suddenly password protected...can you guys see it? What did it say?

(OMG if Lizzy was pregnant...)

The "Diet MTN Dew" post is suddenly password protected...can you guys see it? What did it say?

No, I couldn't see it. And I tried lots of password possibilities. :P

But I'm guessing it's probably the audio or video for the demo version of DMD.

...when i heard his song "saints" (written for jeff buckley ♥) that he performed live in 2011 with reeve, and the intro *was* "little girls/put me in a movie" that's a confirmation of sorts to me. maybe he inspired that riff and loved it and thought, "hell, i wanna use it"?

Wait, that opening riff is on the studio version from 2008. Do we even know whose was written/recorded first?!?

Lana's AKA album was released in 2010, but wasn't it shelved for a couple of years? That would put it as ready for release in 2008?

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Wait, that opening riff is on the studio version from 2008. Do we even know whose was written/recorded first?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MryB1A99ls

Lana's AKA album was released in 2010, but wasn't it shelved for a couple of years? That would put it as ready for release in 2008?

i meant that (fantasizing) maybe jimmy thought of the riff when lana was writing her song, or contributed that intro (this is assuming they were together in that time), and thus, he felt free to re-use it in "saints" :) just pure speculation, based on the fact that the opening riff is identical to lizzy's song.

i heard his song "saints" (written for jeff buckley ♥) that he performed live in 2011 with reeve, and the intro *was* "little girls/put me in a movie" that's a confirmation of sorts to me. maybe he inspired that riff and loved it and thought, "hell, i wanna use it"?

Someone should make a mashup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MryB1A99ls

:O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O

So who's the better melodist, Lizzy or Jimmy? Gonna have to give it to Lizzy in this case, hands down.

By the way, the metadata on the "No Kung Fu" version of Little Girls has always been tagged as 2007. Hmm...

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Some interesting connections with Reeve and Jimmy, beyond even Lana:

- We've already seen that they performed together, more than once.

- Jimmy Gnecco sang a song on the Spiderman soundtrack, and Reeve played Spiderman on Broadway.

- Jimmy Gnecco was good friends with Jeff Buckley, and Reeve is playing Buckley in an upcoming biopic.

Obviously unimportant, but still--fun :P