TrailerParkDarling

LANA SLEUTHING

~Santa Baby~

Ha, no, I'd bet cake she actually said 'S.' in the interview. The German word for Santa Claus used in the original article is 'Weihnachtsmann'.

I'm sorry Evil but I find it hilarious that few years after she's done a cover of the song on her Insta

Keep scrolling

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Going through my 22k photos to delete them and came across some Lana related screenshots. Uploading them here so I can delete them

37M485u.png

3nlcmFF.png

qYvlMRN.png

The upload dates are interesting and probably have been lost along the way. Funny how 3 months after using Lana Del Rey she reverted to using Lizzy Grant, then chose to release an album under Lana Del Ray 15 months later  :toofunny:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Going through my 22k photos to delete them and came across some Lana related screenshots. Uploading them here so I can delete them

37M485u.png

did she write that herself or just quoted it? cause I see a website at the bottom so I'm not sure

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

did she write that herself or just quoted it? cause I see a website at the bottom so I'm not sure

Oh I just now found that blog posted in another thread, you can even see the blog post still http://web.archive.org/web/20090223121246/http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=58453428&blogID=456262945 

I would say she probably wrote or at least interjected part of it. the ~ is classic her lol

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

On 7/14/2020 at 5:52 PM, Trash Magic said:

qYvlMRN.png

Do you know what music video of Gramma this was because there is 6 music videos we have 

BTW if you have more screenshots of stuff like this of original release dates of her music videos we would be happy to see them. :) 

"I remember visiting the lovely Shangri-la office in Santa Monica by the beach one day and this young girl and her manager were walking around so I started chatting with her.  Her name was Lizzy Grant and she was friendly with my old boss Ghuneim (Mark).  I got them on the phone together and they started chatting.  Shangri-La did not sign her.  Some time later she morphed into Lana Del Rey." 

Maybe a long dead topic? Either way, I made a IG story with the expectation of embarrassing myself (I did), and it looks like I am awaiting on a further response on one of the Starlux Hotel pics from Chuck herself lol. Lets see if anything happens later! 

Or1UBEL.jpg

lPqTY1H.jpg

6 minutes ago, lizzyologist said:

Maybe a long dead topic? Either way, I made a IG story with the expectation of embarrassing myself (I did), and it looks like I am awaiting on a further response on one of the Starlux Hotel pics from Chuck herself lol. Lets see if anything happens later! 

Or1UBEL.jpg

this is awesome! hopefully she has the photo, either way, it's really cool you got to interact with her! :flutter: 

WGe8ynS.gif

16 minutes ago, lizzyologist said:

Doing God’s work :oprah4: :ma:

1 hour ago, lizzyologist said:

Or1UBEL.jpg

oh my fcking god i’m gonna faint

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

this is the best thread i can think of to post about this, i was just simply doing a simple "lizzy grant" search on google with the filters, i was looking at the index magazine article & i noticed that one of the teaser clips was uploaded on vimeo, i found their vimeo page & they have a 12 minute video in a better quality (as well as the two teasers) than the 18 minute upload onto youtube, obviously it's not much if you don't really care for higher quality content, especially since it isn't the full, 18 minute video, but i really do, so i thought this was a pretty cool find, i'll let you guys know if i find anything else

WGe8ynS.gif

january 9th, 2009 - van wilson (a member of 5 points records, i believe?) who is also the guy in the cornfield pictures said that kill kill was his #1 favorite release of 2008... :aw: 

original image from the cross-pollination poster, this is probably the best look at this image we'll have for a while

lizzy_grant.jpg

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

this is the best thread i can think of to post about this, i was just simply doing a simple "lizzy grant" search on google with the filters, i was looking at the index magazine article & i noticed that one of the teaser clips was uploaded on vimeo, i found their vimeo page & they have a 12 minute video in a better quality (as well as the two teasers) than the 18 minute upload onto youtube, obviously it's not much if you don't really care for higher quality content, especially since it isn't the full, 18 minute video, but i really do, so i thought this was a pretty cool find, i'll let you guys know if i find anything else

The way today is another Lizzy Grant era slay day 

lPqTY1H.jpg

2 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

The way today is another Lizzy Grant era slay day 

let’s leak Axl, Ben, Reflec, Coconut & Key Lime Pie, Star Lux and Greenwich Acid to celebrate! :legend:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost