TrailerParkDarling

LANA SLEUTHING

"Thata girl, Lizzy. "If He is sought.."

zdUCK9T.pngSource: Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book Online, Chapter 5 (http://www.aa.org/bigbookonline/en_bigbook_chapt5.pdf)

Great find lola. This makes me think it probably was an AA group.

i think ag definitely has something to do with god even if it's not alcoholics anonymous. maybe it's about finding god

I wouldn't read too much into the God talk though. That commenter was a frequent poster on her wall who talked about God a lot, but it seemed more her thing than Lizzy's. (She chided Lizzy's foul language several times.) If this was an alcoholics group, their interactions suggest she may have been Lizzy's sponsor or some type of accountability partner. Read this way, one or two might even suggest minor lapses in sobriety. By the way, this person was also a Ford model, so that's probably how they met. Not surprisingly, Bob Leone also hit on her on Lizzy's wall. :teehee:

oba di translates to king/religious leader of

Pretty sure "oba di" is just a misspelled reference to the Beatles' "Ob La Di".

9FEkERo.png

this doesn't sound like a self-help group to me

Yeah, this is the one that's most problematic for the AA theory. Perhaps Lizzy used to chair an AA group in Soho?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

This question was asked in the Lanalysis thread, but I think discussion about it belongs here, since I believe the question should be what is A.G., not who. In addition to her album credits, she mentioned it a lot on Facebook. Sometimes it almost sounds like a club or music venue (AG = Arlene's Grocery?), other times more like a support group or religious organization (AG = Alcoholics Group or Assembly of God?). Screencaps in the spoiler:

CI955dg.pngCGUfbUL.pngjTIL90r.png9oLubN2.png9FEkERo.pngWrg52o8.png

Any theories?

At first reading through them, it definitely sounds like she is referring to church, or some sort of spiritual group. But then towards the end it seems like she is talking about Arlene's Grocery?

A quick and unthorough google search containing " AG -the subject- and New York City-" provided nothing on Alcoholic outreach, Arlene's Grocery was the obvious, and there were quite a few things about "Assembly of God", churches in New York City.

Perhaps she was referring to both? AG church in her enlightened sounding statuses and comments, and Arlene's Grocery when talking accordingly?

Although, she could still possibly be referring to church when saying "all the cool kids are making the transition." Maybe she's talking about spiritual transition.

I suppose its not fair to rule out an AA-type organization though. Speaking of transition and whatnot.

the assemblies of God seems like a v good possiblity! From the looks of it, it can be done on a larger scale, like a huge church service

Lizzy said she always goes on sundays to AG, assembly of God's calender - Prison Sundays /Mission Sundays and they also hold addiction groups, and maybe this is how she got involved w/ homeless outreach. there was one near soho that I found, on east broadway but I guess she was going in London..hmm

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

can you please post all of her status updates? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Posting screencaps of her status updates relevant to a specific topic of discussion is one thing (although I even have some reservations about that at times), but I think posting all of them en masse is a step too far. And even if I were going to do so, I still believe names and avatars of ordinary people should be redacted from them before being posted and there's just no way I'm going to take the time to do that for every screencap.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

can you tell us how you got them yourself? i'm sure it wasn't easy, so perhaps only those with any sort of sleuthing savvy would really be able follow in your footsteps

I JUST WANNA KNOW HER <3

her private facebook was public for a while

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

and lana means wool, her middlename is woolridge, she's king of herself, or religious leader of herself

"I am my only God" :hdu: :hdu: :hdu:

inception :smokes2:

Del Rey - King of

Lana - Wool

Lana del Rey = King of wool :creepna:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

she chose the name because it "reminded her of the glamour of the seaside. it sounded gorgeous coming off the tip of the tongue"  :hooker:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

and lana means wool, her middlename is woolridge, she's king of herself, or religious leader of herself

"I am my only God"  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

inception  :smokes2:

Del Rey - King of

Lana - Wool

Lana del Rey = King of wool :creepna:

Uhm. Of the king, not king of. The king's wool.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein