comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

Hi guys! So I tried.mp3 to make a solo edit of link up where it has the same outro as the demo but has the second verse that the demo has. here you guys go if anyone wants to use it https://dbree.org/v/539a29

and if anyone wants to try making a better edit then go ahead, i don't typically make edits like these so sorry if it doesn't sound as great lol

23 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

She changed the cover of Aquarius on iTunes for some odd reason and honestly it’s so crap. 

It was the cover art she wanted originally but the label put on the back cover instead

BzhmW.png

Is she ever going to do something interesting? I’ve kinda sat by and watched her for years and nothing she’s done has felt true to her own art. She has so much potential but Songs For You was literally so mediocre and boringggggg :facepalm: I want to like her so bad and I’ve tried everytime she releases something but when I hear that corny ass trap beat kick in in almost every song I get so bored. CMON NASHE!!

On 11/8/2020 at 2:44 PM, veinsineon said:

Is she ever going to do something interesting? I’ve kinda sat by and watched her for years and nothing she’s done has felt true to her own art. She has so much potential but Songs For You was literally so mediocre and boringggggg :facepalm: I want to like her so bad and I’ve tried everytime she releases something but when I hear that corny ass trap beat kick in in almost every song I get so bored. CMON NASHE!!

Her mixtapes is where it’s at. Aquarius was sooo good but her past releases have been really dry and uninspired. I only liked 3 songs off Songs for You. I don’t mind her using trap beats but what I’m not a fan when it’s in the majority of every album. Her mixtapes had a lot diversity in mixing sounds.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY