comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

Just now, DaddyKnows said:

Yes, originally meant for her scrapped mixtape, now this is a reworked version meant for a possible future release! :party:

just read that on ATRL, kinda scary if this is the reworked version :ohno:and messed up too since she's an independent artist. let's hope she doesn't find out and get upset/scrap it because it leaked, but she didn't do that with link up even after it leaked so i'll try to be hopeful.

This is giving me deja vu from last summer when they don't understand leaked a few days before rascal (superstar) dropped. i'll never understand the mindset of leakers, they have no issue leaking shit that's about to be released but horde old demos of songs that were already released or are confirmed to be scrapped. i'm highkey still waiting to hear the og demo of cash race + her demo of jlo's I Luh Ya Papi :crossed:

2 minutes ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

This is giving me deja vu from last summer when they don't understand leaked a few days before rascal (superstar) dropped. i'll never understand the mindset of leakers, they have no issue leaking shit that's about to be released but horde old demos of songs that were already released or are confirmed to be scrapped. i'm highkey still waiting to hear the og demo of cash race + her demo of jlo's I Luh Ya Papi :crossed:

This, also her demo of Feel A Vibe!!!

8nl2OpX.png

6 hours ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Sounds good. Apparently 29 more songs are being sold by Tinashe and are  SFY outtakes

Hope they leak but I also hope none of them are from this year's project :crai:

8nl2OpX.png

On 2/27/2021 at 3:33 PM, TheBoss said:

Never Ever Go (outtake from SFY Sessions) leaked https://dbree.org/v/3aa218

it's cute, sounds like it could be passed off as a joyride outtake too tbh. if there are more sfy outtakes floating around i just hope they're fully scrapped and not planned for release :ohno:leakers should just give us more nashe demos since we know most of those probably won't be released

3 hours ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

it's cute, sounds like it could be passed off as a joyride outtake too tbh. if there are more sfy outtakes floating around i just hope they're fully scrapped and not planned for release :ohno:leakers should just give us more nashe demos since we know most of those probably won't be released

Grateful also leaked! And after those 12 snippets leaked I'm sure there will be more coming, I also hope that her new album is mostly new stuff and not more reworked Nashe tracks

8nl2OpX.png