comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

We got Nightride not long ago so im not bothered by the only 10 new tracks but i am surprised, thought it would be much longer since its her official second album.

why isn't nightride her official 2nd?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Isnt it considered a mixtape and not “an album”? Thats what i heard.

oh right, i thought mixtapes were only 10 tracks max though, plus it has lodes of interludes which doesn't seem very mixtapey lol, idk

oh right, i thought mixtapes were only 10 tracks max though, plus it has lodes of interludes which doesn't seem very mixtapey lol, idk

Yeah it sounds like a proper album to me too but its not according to fans. It was just a compliation of unreleased stuff she had created after her first album that she never got a chance to release due to trouble with the record label.

Plus its digital only, Joyride youll be able to actually buy in stores.

Either way Nightride is put together like a complete album anyway and its amazing so i guess it doesnt matter.

Yeah it sounds like a proper album to me too but its not according to fans. It was just a compliation of unreleased stuff she had created after her first album that she never got a chance to release due to trouble with the record label.

Plus its digital only, Joyride youll be able to actually buy in stores.

Either way Nightride is put together like a complete album anyway and its amazing so i guess it doesnt matter.

Technically they're supposed to be a double album

But being that they're not being packaged that way and released over a year apart its heard to consider them one body

This was about Me So Bad omg

omg it sounds so fucking basic :( it sounds just like everything you hear on the radio wtf is she doinggg - ngl i'm not a big fan of any of the singles from this era. she used to make sexy slow r&b music but now she's just making cheap radio wannabe tracks :deadbanana:

omg it sounds so fucking basic :( it sounds just like everything you hear on the radio wtf is she doinggg - ngl i'm not a big fan of any of the singles from this era. she used to make sexy slow r&b music but now she's just making cheap radio wannabe tracks :deadbanana:

stfu it’s just one song to launch the album

What is it that you want?

Tinashe has said countless times over the past years that Joyride would have this feel to it, the songs are meant to be more radio-friendly and different from what she's done before.

This is the reason why it's been considered a double project, with Joyride having this type of songs and Nightride having "slow R&B" (as the term you used yourself).

What is it that you want?

Tinashe has said countless times over the past years that Joyride would have this feel to it, the songs are meant to be more radio-friendly and different from what she's done before.

This is the reason why it's been considered a double project, with Joyride having this type of songs and Nightride having "slow R&B" (as the term you used yourself).

I dunno, i'm not judging the whole album cus the first two singles were decent but Me So Bad is just... bad

You all are so predictable, any time she releases something radio friendly you all get all upset. Albums like Nightride aren't going to pay her bills

lol i bet it does tho - she still has a decent fanbase it's not like she's performing in the new york subway for coins. not saying the track is a sellout but...........................

lol i bet it does tho - she still has a decent fanbase it's not like she's performing in the new york subway for coins. not saying the track is a sellout but...........................

If you think Me So Bad is her selling out boy do I have news for you

Tinashe has always expressed the desire to make pop music along with r&b. Idk what is surprising to you all about this. The girl releases one cute upbeat pop track  to get her music heard and you all get your panties in a bunch. Relax and let the girl shop her singles to radios. You have plenty of downtempo alt-r&b tracks between some of the Aquarius tracks, the mixtapes, and Nightride.