comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

Heard the album, its indeed good as a whole.

Joyride and He Dont Want It are great.

Ooh LaLa is cute.

Still not a big fan of Me So Bad, but its listenable enough when you play the whole album, i guess.

Aint Good For Ya is good, why isnt it a complete song, especially since the album is short as fuck anyway? weird choice to do that.

Stuck With Me is cute, will grow on me with more listens.

Salt is.......ok, i like the guitar, could grow on me.

No Contest, cute, when the beat kicks in during the second chorus i like it.

Fires and Flames, pretty but nothing speicla imo.

As much as i like the album, the whole thing runs just over 35 minutes long and after waiting 4 years for this, one has to wonder why she bothered releasing something so short. It feels like a glorified EP honestly, with most songs just over the 3 min running time mark, 3 interludes [one of which could have been a whole song but wasnt], and some serious lack of bangers [more songs like Joyride plz gurl], there is something slightly underwhealming about hearing the whole record in one sitting first time, simply because its all over so quickly.

Aquarius blended slow/banger songs much better, it feels more cohesive.

Nightride is mostly slow, but still remains her most interesting and strongest album.

Joyride is a good step till we get somethign a little more exciting imo, i like it, but i just hope her next album isnt 4 years away and a little more substantial feeling.

I hear this is her last record on RCA?........hopefully we dont see mjaor delays if she has no contract for a while with future music.

The "KYEOTR", "Joyride", "No Drama" sequence made my eig fly to Saturn. :O  :defeated: This album is great. :flutter:  IMO it was worth the wait. :hooker:

bIZyMFi.gif

Can someone pls explain to me what the poing of Binaural Test was? It's so pointless and annoying lol, could've been an actual track there instead

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e