comeintomybedroom

Tinashe

Are you talking about this? The og file is dated as a feature with Myah Marie  :rip:

no :/ thanks though. i’ve searched for so long. i think the file must have got lost cause i’ve never been able to find it. i remember listening to it on clyp though and that’s the only place where i heard it

She will be featured on a bonus track from JoJo's deluxe version of her last album Good To Know, the track is called "Love Reggae", Tinashe previously appeared on the music video of the single "Man", this is absolutely a dream come true, I CAN'T WAIT

8nl2OpX.png

She will be featured on a bonus track from JoJo's deluxe version of her last album Good To Know, the track is called "Love Reggae", Tinashe previously appeared on the music video of the single "Man", this is absolutely a dream come true, I CAN'T WAIT

This is literally the best news I’ve ever heard.  Do we know when the deluxe is coming?

August 28th :defeated: I swear JoJo is spoiling me so bad

i see what you did  :oic2: but i'm so excited for this tinashe is the reason i just got into jojo this past year, what an artist! is there not a thread for her on lanaboards cuz i'm not finding one?

One of the best pop records released this year, praying that a miracle happens and it explodes to mainstream and chart success. The replay value is insane. Also low-key hoping our good sis gets the chance to "play fight" with the non-singer/producer from They, he's hella cute and could they make some more magical records together.  

Tm0N2Vp.gif

z445hpI.png

14 minutes ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

DLNW next week, followed by Love Reggae the week after that, sis is really keeping us fed :defeated:

And working on new Songs For You, she's unstoppable :deadbanana:

8nl2OpX.png