Hundred Dollar Bill

Beach House

On 11/9/2021 at 7:21 PM, May said:

won’t November 10th be tonight bc it’ll be midnight ? :bebe: or do they not release at midnight? this is the first album rollout of theirs ive been following tbh

On 11/9/2021 at 7:32 PM, Thunder said:

Midnight tonight will be November 10th

Looking forward to this!

Sorry guys, didn't notice the 10th was so close. it's coming :kiss3:

Somewhere Tonight remains one of their best songs. :poordat:

i need to give 7 another chance. It didn’t really grab me and I never listened to it much… their albums haven’t been hitting for me since Depression Cherry & some of TYLS. 

14417469274.gif

how is everyone feeling about once twice melody as it’s fully released now? i really love it and i think it’s some of their best stuff to date, chapter 3 is probably my favourite

1 minute ago, revadece said:

how is everyone feeling about once twice melody as it’s fully released now? i really love it and i think it’s some of their best stuff to date, chapter 3 is probably my favourite

Chapters 1 and 3 are the best but the the whole album is incredible. There a couple of songs I don’t care for but most of them are simply gorgeous. This album is also weirdly cohesively diverse, if it makes any sense?! One of their best to date

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Chapters 1 and 3 are the best but the the whole album is incredible. There a couple of songs I don’t care for but most of them are simply gorgeous. This album is also weirdly cohesively diverse, if it makes any sense?! One of their best to date

exactly this! it contains elements of so many genres and each chapter has its own feeling, but as a whole, it still sounds very cohesive