GodBlessMe

Favourite Lana Live Performances

I love when she sings and performs with such artistic freedom. The way she plays with her voice on certain lines such as "i'm FINE" and belts out "one for the MONEYYYY TWO FOR THE SHOWWW OOOOOoooOOOO".

It seems like she is playing with her live voice again more at her LA to the Moon Tour performances so far, so I'm very happy about that.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

The very first performance of Serial Killer had the best moan. Some years ago I really wanted Lana to acknowledge the song's existence and it finally happened here. I would've lost my shit if I had gone to that concert.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

ooh or those performances of body electric and west coast in berlin from 2014. I go back to them constantly

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

The very first performance of Serial Killer had the best moan. Some years ago I really wanted Lana to acknowledge the song's existence and it finally happened here. I would've lost my shit if I had gone to that concert.

Bad song

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I shivered just by the crowd screaming. I can only just imagine what they were feeling. Beautiful

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I never was as haunted and sexually awakened in my life like i was watching this the first time

You know there are some songs during the iTunes festival performance that I wasn't particularly fond of but I absolutely adore the National Anthem at the end

I love when she sings and performs with such artistic freedom. The way she plays with her voice on certain lines such as "i'm FINE" and belts out "one for the MONEYYYY TWO FOR THE SHOWWW OOOOOoooOOOO".

It seems like she is playing with her live voice again more at her LA to the Moon Tour performances so far, so I'm very happy about that.

this is by far my favorite live performance of hers of all time. just so much raw fucking energy

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png