GodBlessMe

Favourite Lana Live Performances

Lana slayed each and every song on the Paradise Tour in Paris. You can tell how confident and comfortable she was there :icant:

It gave us the iconic Cola performance and also her best MDM one (way better than the iconic red dress one in my opinion) among other amazing moments.

But my all time favorite has to be Body Electric in Istanbul (also Paradise Tour). The dress, the flower crown, the voice... she literally looks like a goddess (or a cult leader)

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I love this one so much... the way she sing ''Carmen, Carmen'' at the beginning urgh shivers down my spine.

Then the ''she says you don't wanna be like me, looking for fun, getting high for free'' while doing the snort sign down her nose

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

I'm binging some live Lana performances. Drop your favorite ones in this thread so we can collect them!

I am currently enjoying her live performance of Ultraviolence at Glastonbury 2014

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

And my favorite all time Lana performance: http://Yayo @ The Living Room 2008

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Her live performances are so addictive to me because she doesn't always sing on-key, she sings with emotion and takes risks (or at least she used to be very risky). If she tours again, I hope we see her risky and emotional performances, not the dancing background vocals type of singing. 

I always loved Lana's live performances of Cherry :thankyou:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

Honeymoon Live- Philadelphia Jan 21, 2018

This performance is one of my all time favourites. Idk, the way she sings it, the way she is is how I picture Lana as a person in my soul. 

Also, her love for Honeymoon album. It’s just come full circle for me. It really saddens me that there are people out there who don’t get Honeymoon. 

This performance is a nod of approval from Lana to me in a way that I understand. 

8Qg234E.gif

The recent one where she says smth about her not knowing he was engaged !

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

Obsessed with everything about this one today, except the fact it's not the actual video (or a photo of Lana), but I can't seem to find the video of the performance on Youtube at least. Her vocals and that jazzy bass is everything 

Also, forever in love with this performance

Ultimate favourite, never fails to make me cry, purely angelic :pray2:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

On 2/26/2024 at 5:45 PM, honeyslow said:

this might just be my single favourite Lana live performance of all time

this is so so musically relevant