Divisive Princess

Hozier

31 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Yep! He announcedΒ Unreal UnearthΒ a few weeks ago! :hype:

Β 

whaaat that's so excitingΒ :trisha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

As the resident Hozier stan of LB, I’m here to share the news (a bit late) that he has confirmed a new album will be out sometime soon! Very exciting!

While we’re waiting, stream Tell it to my heart! (Or don’t, I only listened to it once, it’s not a favorite of mine lol)

Β 

Β 

Hello, fellow Stan!Β 

Β 

I'm so excited for UU ... and I actually loved TITMH... Obviously not the direction he'll go in, so as a one-off it's really good and fun.Β 

Β 

I've never been able to decide which album I prefer; I think H is more consistently good, but WB has higher highs. And while neither hasΒ a singleΒ bad song that shouldn't have been released, but could benefit from 2ish fewer songs put on Deluxe instead.Β 

Β 

Probably my top 10 of his blessed discog:

NCP

A(SM)

Movement

Talk

Shrike

WTI

AOSDATCS

WS

LRPD

FE

3 hours ago, Clampigirl said:

@HigherThanHopeΒ I’ll have to get back to you with a top list of my own sometime! :party:

Β 

Please do :) I really love every Hozier song, except a few that are definitely meh. But he has no outright - or even close to - BAD songs. Whew.

Β 

3 hours ago, lili said:

I think about his hands more often than I should. 😐

Β 

Now that you mention it...

2 hours ago, lili said:

It's done. I'm leaving God for Hozier.

Β 

I just can't wait for the new albumΒ :crying:

I was just thinking last night that he's been awfully silent since he teased those handwritten lyrics pages and the name of the album... give us the release date, almighty forest god! :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I KNOWWWWW, I LOVE THE NEW PHOTO!! :trisha: But now I'm confused, is this the single title? Did he change the album title from Unreal Unearth to this? So many questions! :defeated: All things end sounds so exciting though, are they good things ending or bad things? Both? Bring it onnnnnnn! :omg:

I'm really glad for this proper promo thing, I was starting to get worried he'd push the album to next year lol.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

He looks amazingΒ :trisha::trisha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

It's an EP! :wowcry: https://presave.umusic.com/hozier

1. Eat Your Young
2. All Things End
3. Through Me (The Flood)

Releasing March 17, on St Patrick's Day! (and his birthday!)

Β 

Loving this dark concept, his dirty feet in the underground and that stunning sunset for the overworld. :trisha: (or maybe it's the opposite? :raven:)

lAtDn5S.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png