comeintomybedroom

Hannah Diamond

hannah_diamond_press_1200x800.jpg

She's a London based singer and photographer. As a recording artist, Hannah Diamond is credited with two PC Music singles, as well as guest vocals on A. G. Cook's "Keri Baby". She's an odd character, clad in pink puffer jackets and styled a little like Sporty Spice circa "Wannabe", but with a voice that comes closer to that of an understudy in a production of Annie, maybe. In addition to her activities in PC Music, Diamond is co-editor and director of photography for LOGO Magazine.

She has a song called "Beats" hidden in an A.G Cook mix.

I'm pretty much hooked on the entire PCMusic label.

Yeah, I cropped that song out if there's anyone wants it. And I think she does vocals on A. G. 's "Close Your Eyes" from 2 minutes on. Somebody else on a PC Music board agrees with me so I think it's safe to say so.

I'm very into the label as well! I really like A. G. Cook, of course QT and GFOTY. I like SOPHIE a lot too.

Yeah, I cropped that song out if there's anyone wants it. And I think she does vocals on A. G. 's "Close Your Eyes" from 2 minutes on. Somebody else on a PC Music board agrees with me so I think it's safe to say so.

I'm very into the label as well! I really like A. G. Cook, of course QT and GFOTY. I like SOPHIE a lot too.

GFOTYs Secret Mix is so good