comeintomybedroom

Hannah Diamond

Part of Me is for the album, right? so hopefully she changed the tracklist to fit more new songs

It is supposed to be on the album. So, we have to wait for the final track list to be posted and hope that it has more new songs!

Did anyone saw the track list?

I remember seeing Love Goes On (unheard), Invisible, Shy, the title track (we know a bit of the lyrics) and the rest are songs we know (Fade Away, Make Believe, True and the 3 songs from “Soon I won’t see you at all”)

Soon I won't see you at all  :flutter:  :flutter:  she better get a 10/10 that was the most beautiful piece of work I've heard from any PC music artist 

sgopYhV.gif

REFLECTIONS IS OUT NOVEMBER 22ND

XBGmht3.jpg

this is stunning , I’m sooo excited.. hope there is a bop as good as Fade Away on this album :cuteface:

omg I am just now listening to Invisible for the first time && it’s immaculate! :crai:

14417469274.gif

unknown.png

somebody better talk to her before i do cause imma hurt her feelings ..

ANYWAYS ....i cried when i saw she announced reflections and i can’t wait to hear the two ( :/ ) new songs. hopefully we get more music videos or maybe she has more ready to go later

Briefly and taken down, and it was on one single site that I've never heard of so.... Not believing it one bit...

It was briefly on an album announcement article from a credible site, so it's real. 

unknown.png?width=400&height=75

Their reviews count towards Metacritic. It's not some random website. https://www.metacritic.com/publication/tiny-mix-tapes

Wrong.... "London based singer, songwriter, photographer and visual artist Hannah Diamond follows up some 9 singles on PC Music with her debut LP"

"Here we see her reflecting at times on some more sincere subject matters than previously seen surface on PC Music releases, confronting relationship break ups, social anxiety and the like on tracks 'Shy', 'Fade Away' and 'Love Goes On' in her own unique and endearing style."