comeintomybedroom

Hannah Diamond

Wrong.... "London based singer, songwriter, photographer and visual artist Hannah Diamond follows up some 9 singles on PC Music with her debut LP"

"Here we see her reflecting at times on some more sincere subject matters than previously seen surface on PC Music releases, confronting relationship break ups, social anxiety and the like on tracks 'Shy', 'Fade Away' and 'Love Goes On' in her own unique and endearing style."

and your point is?

actually really disappointed. We’ve literally been waiting for an album from her for years and we get 2 new songs? Make Believe literally came out in 2016, just don’t know what she was thinking when she’s had since 2013 to make an album. (Also I really wished that we got an early HD album!! Imagine during the time like when Every Night and Pink & Blue came out! Her sound has changed so much and I miss her old style a little)

Yes I'm a little disappointed that the track list has such old songs, but we are still getting 6 new ones. Lets celebrate that! Six new opportunities to cry Swarovski crystals!

I hope she only releases one more before the drop, it at all. I don't want another Clarity style release. 

Yes I'm a little disappointed that the track list has such old songs, but we are still getting 6 new ones. Lets celebrate that! Six new opportunities to cry Swarovski crystals!

I hope she only releases one more before the drop, it at all. I don't want another Clarity style release.

Dont mean to burst your bubble but there's only 3 new songs: Reflections, love goes on and Shy.

The ending, concrete angel + never again were released (leaked) by her on twitter 2 years ago as part of the "Soon I wont see you at all..." ep

Dont mean to burst your bubble but there's only 3 new songs: Reflections, love goes on and Shy.

The ending, concrete angel + never again were released (leaked) by her on twitter 2 years ago as part of the "Soon I wont see you at all..." ep

Oh shit lol yeah I just found that out. I have never heard those songs. Is it against the rules to ask for a link? DMs are open!

JK i found it on youtube  :flop:  :flop:

its basically like her releasing ' soon i wont see you at all '  2.0 with it just being 3 new songs to listen to,,,, but im not gonna act like i wasnt gonna keep dancing 2 this old shit anyways. happy i can delete the soundcloud rips.