comeintomybedroom

Hannah Diamond

Fade Away... a timeless classic. :poordat:

Faaadddeeee Aaaaaawwaaaayyyyy from Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I never heard something so angelic before 

Faaadddeeee Aaaaaawwaaaayyyyy from Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I never heard something so angelic before

Reflections will snatch us so hard... if its ever coming tho lol

Im still waiting for Shy but this is a bop

Funny I was streaming this early this morning and its also gone

I’m waiting for Shy since it’s debut at Jazz Café and still playing the live video that has a crazy fan shouting “Yaaas queen” “My wig, my wig, where has it gone?” during her performance

I watched that it was available on Spotify and was able to hear the first melody chords and then, it just became unavailable :(

I’m waiting for Shy since it’s debut at Jazz Café and still playing the live video that has a crazy fan shouting “Yaaas queen” “My wig, my wig, where has it gone?” during her performance

I watched that it was available on Spotify and was able to hear the first melody chords and then, it just became unavailable :(

Shy was also available to stream??

Lool this is the version I listen