Deleted User

Arca

okay so dona arcas madre ep FUCK it's been on repeat. but whats this kick ii soundcloud and what now i've been hearing about? so its like no mixed and not final? is it at least good quality like that kick i leak was?

On 2/8/2021 at 4:03 AM, Vulnicura said:

okay so dona arcas madre ep FUCK it's been on repeat. but whats this kick ii soundcloud and what now i've been hearing about? so its like no mixed and not final? is it at least good quality like that kick i leak was?

Can you link it?

5 hours ago, glitch diva said:

Can you link it?

lemme see if i can find it, someone on my timeline had a screenshot of them listening to it on soundcloud. i didn't look it up since i didn't wana year it until it was final lol

On 2/10/2021 at 2:22 AM, Vulnicura said:

lemme see if i can find it, someone on my timeline had a screenshot of them listening to it on soundcloud. i didn't look it up since i didn't wana year it until it was final lol

She played them before on Twitch and those are rips.

kick ii will be coming later this year. this is the supposed tracklist (someone leaked it but no one knows if this is real, but most of the tracks have been licensed):

3RirOLK.png

other tracks like electra rex, crown, paws, lethargy and my2 were also licensed.

6 hours ago, Lykko Li said:

kick ii will be coming later this year. this is the supposed tracklist (someone leaked it but no one knows if this is real, but most of the tracks have been licensed):

3RirOLK.png

other tracks like electra rex, crown, paws, lethargy and my2 were also licensed.

This tracklist looks fake since its literally the draft tracklist from may(?) last year with Crown added as track 13

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

12 hours ago, elusive said:

This tracklist looks fake since its literally the draft tracklist from may(?) last year with Crown added as track 13

it might be fake, but the album is def on the way. i saw somewhere that the album would be coming in june, but idk if it was a reliable source.

On 2/24/2021 at 7:10 PM, Lykko Li said:

3RirOLK.png

Arca herself has confirmed ' kIcK ii ' has greatly changed from the speculated track lists. She has not given a date (but someone made up August 24th, which is a tusday and makes no sense). 

Tracklist speculation is pointless. Also there are now 5 kicks, not just 4 (which might have been a slip reveal of a 5th planned or she messed up. She's talked about a stretch 3 and that might have morphed into a kick. Kick ii was also speculated to be stretch 3 or vice versa) 

Also kick i leaked because someone synced it on soulseek. Hopefully someone will learn to not fuck up again. Same happened with SOPHIEs transnation (the SONG, not speculated album title).