Deleted User

Arca

42 minutes ago, Sister Ray said:

I want to add one to the end, which do you suggest? I 've never heard any of Arcas unreleased

most of her unreleased is lq from twitch streams but about her, shackles or shivers would work. even madre would work honestly.

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

9 minutes ago, athena said:

most of her unreleased is lq from twitch streams but about her, shackles or shivers would work. even madre would work honestly.

Thanks. Maybe I’ll just wait and see how I feel about the album first. I like that they’re all around the same length

4 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

On her IG story she showed folders showing K1-K5 MP3 320  :gasp: so yeah that's the ultimate confirmation for all the music magazines saying Kick IV is the last one 

can alejandra link me to those? U know i ain’t in  a patient phase to hear tiro in a few days  :oic:

52 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

can alejandra link me to those? U know i ain’t in  a patient phase to hear tiro in a few days  :oic:

Tiro along with kick ii comes out November 30th

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

5 minutes ago, bigspender said:

Has anyone heard “Sifter” off of her 2015 mix tape? it samples yayo. nothing really special but it’s still her ig

there's an unreleased song from her self titled album called 'no diga nada' which samples high by the beach which was blocked for release because of the sample

https://dbree.org/v/d5669b

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

28 minutes ago, ilovesosa said:

Is KICK ii is coming out Nov 30th??? And then Dec 1st KicK iii? I thought the 3 kicks were coming out on Dec 3rd?

ii - nov 30

iii - dec 1

iiii - dec 2

iiiii - dec 3

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm