• 147 Conk Dual (Arca Edit)
  • Buller Chained
  • Gestation

^^^^^

• Mutant Manifesto

On 7/15/2023 at 1:18 AM, xcxc said:

Who has a masterpost with the Patreon mixtapes :(

Specifically looking for these tracks:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19FvRIlVG3J-H5WtxHry7CwB0VZ8JRJaJDlBpDKMGk04/edit?usp=drivesdk

HERE is glitch divas masterpost. Idk if its been shared here since i dont watch forums, just wanted to talk about tranny cum. The songs mentioned above SHOULD be in there. Mutant manifesto is on the NTS version, which i think is the twitch version? 

7 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Omg this songs amazing, diss track ftw. Love the reuse of eartheaters noise screaming. 

She might be working with Gaga again? Gaga was spotted leaving Electric Lady studio last night, and Arca just posted this. After researching what the inside of the studio looks like, I’m 99% sure this is the same studio Gaga was at. Also, the pink guitar….

TYjUh6C.jpg

I really wish I could go back and listen to kick iii for the first time again because the album is just so insane and unpredictable that I need my mind to be blown for a second time. Even after listening to it so many times it still gets me feeling so rabid and feral !!!!  :pussypower: Like wtf kind of vibrational wavelength was she accessing while working on it ?!?

Get wrapped up in some shit, not sure who you think you're dealing with... all these other bitches are irrelevant, heaven sent

giphy-downsized-large.gif