larina

Is Lana Into B.D.S.M.?

Yesss! :yesnod: This is why I think them "Daddy" references relate to B.D.S.M.

our gurl so cheeky :yesnod: is it weird that i kinda just wanna sit with lana and discuss the psychological aspects of daddy kinks and ddlg for a rly long time?  :defeated: i just wanna have a weird girly sleepover with her where we talk about sex and bondage and hot rich daddy types  :defeated:

our gurl so cheeky :yesnod: is it weird that i kinda just wanna sit with lana and discuss the psychological aspects of daddy kinks and ddlg for a rly long time?  :defeated: i just wanna have a weird girly sleepover with her where we talk about sex and bondage and hot rich daddy types  :defeated:

I'm not the BDSM type, but I totally wanna talk about hot daddies with Lanz, that would be so cool, especially since none of my friends would understand :pft:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Can somebody list the info they know about Lana and her interests in prostitution? I noticed some prostitution references here and there, some little more obvious than others... is there a thread on that topic? Like in Brite Lites video, she put some amateur footage of hookers getting into clients car. Interestiiiiing....

Lanalysis is mostly about relationships but there's stuff there about her personal life. If you want to relate song lyrics to her life in any way, you should join us there. ;)

Someone mentioned a schoolgirl/teacher kink and I need to show them evilentity's post in Lanalysis. I'm on mobile so I'm not gonna look for it now, but the first post of Lanalysis has what I'm talking about.

I don't think Lana is into stereotypical BDSM with whips and leather and doggy collars. Something mild, maybe. She talks about violent love a lot; ultraviolence isn't new in her music. As to what extent her "100% autobiographical" lyrics reveal something about her... that's a debate for the ages.

Wasn't there an interview this summer, where she had a bdsm book on her table and when the interviewer noticed she said something like "no shame."

Link please? :hooker:

i am nothing and should be everything

I think she likes dominant men, but I think by now we'd see more from that if she was into it. To me, she just likes confident men, ambitious and can take control every once in a while, but whips and chains or feeling excessive pain is too much. Maybe a slap on the but every once in a while might feel good to her  :candy:

:smokes:

On 11/3/2014 at 4:28 PM, slang said:

As for the "Boudoir Bible" that was referenced as being in Francessco's apt (RollingStone) @@ilovetati & @ mentioned, here's a youtube advert/video for it:

So... That's the thread that shows when you type Bible and put in a random page... :suicide:

Spoiler

Why were people dedicating a whole thread about this??? It's not like invasion of privacy?

Don't blame me, I'm bored

what the fuck

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif