larina

Is Lana Into B.D.S.M.?

On 11/3/2014 at 10:04 PM, lanadeldadday said:

I feel like she definitely doesn't object to toys and a little kink in the bedroom. I think she probably doesn't do anything too hardcore but I think she is definitely one to experiment. I just get that vibe from her but there are quite a few references in her songs that make it seem like it is a very real possibility that she's into bdsm.

Also I would not be surprised if she has a hot pinky sparkly dildo.

:awkney:

no but seriously reading this thread makes me uncomfy

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Stop reviving these cursed threads for fuck's sake :wtf3:

i just came back and saw a bunch of people liked my posts in this thread and i wanted to voice my horror :toofloppy:

5 minutes ago, Cinnamon Boi said:

UV her impact.

he hit me and it felt like a kiss

okay i'm not gonna reply to this monstrosity anymore

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

47 minutes ago, larina said:

i just came back and saw a bunch of people liked my posts in this thread and i wanted to voice my horror :toofloppy:

he hit me and it felt like a kiss

okay i'm not gonna reply to this monstrosity anymore

Sorry babe it wasn't directed at you. I just saw this thread on recently updated and posted that cause I got creeped out :thumb2:

giphy.gif

I wonder if Barrie did big shits on her considering he had a scat fetish based on his twitter likes. Maybe that’s what she meant with “You push it hard, I pull away. I’m feeling hotter than fire”. Was it the poop he was pushing hard? Lana was constantly posting her feet when she was together with clay’s foot fetishist ass so I don’t think it’s unlikely she caters to her men’s desires (Barrie’s being shit girl). Very coquette. Just noticed the user above me’s signature, very fitting.

qfrWuBl.png

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

I wonder if Barrie did big shits on her considering he had a scat fetish based on his twitter likes. Maybe that’s what she meant with “You push it hard, I pull away. I’m feeling hotter than fire”. Was it the poop he was pushing hard? Lana was constantly posting her feet when she was together with clay’s foot fetishist ass so I don’t think it’s unlikely she caters to her men’s desires (Barrie’s being shit girl). Very coquette. Just noticed the user above me’s signature, very fitting.

The internet was a mistake