TIARNZUS

Songs Lana should cover

On 9/15/2020 at 1:44 PM, IanadeIrey said:

She needs to do “I Talk to the Wind” by King Crimson. There’s a version with a flute in the intro on Spotify that I love, but this version with the bluesier guitars is just as gorgeous for Lana :wub:

i've actually never head this version of the song, thank you for this omg :crai: i've always wanted lana to cover king crimson and this version would suit her so well

speaking of progressive rock, I would love it if she covered this. i also think lana could really cover any carole king song, especially because she seems to love singer songwriters from the 70s.

sgopYhV.gif

4 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

i've actually never head this version of the song, thank you for this omg :crai: i've always wanted lana to cover king crimson and this version would suit her so well

speaking of progressive rock, I would love it if she covered this. i also think lana could really cover any carole king song, especially because she seems to love singer songwriters from the 70s.

You have the best taste in music :krylie: I completely agree with everything you just wrote omg <3 

And of course!! 

I'd die if she officially covered Heart-Shaped Box :poordat:

Diet mountain dew, baby, New York City, can we hit it now low down and gritty, do you think we'll be in love forever?

lana-del-rey-_750x400.jpg

a lana cover of etta james' stormy weather would be EARTHQUAKING

200.gif

𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘴