Paying the price no one should have to pay

No way

You see, daddy was a devil man

Well, love and pain went hand in hand

One day he just kicked her out of the door

Down into the streets

Easy dollar making market meat, boy

Where she works and lives today, no

I mean, it's basically "Carmen" written 23 years earlier.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Probably been suggested before but a cover of Will You Love Me Tomorrow (with some Dan Heath strings) would be beautiful and iconic tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMGBcS0h-Ng

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

@@starktully TASTE!!!

Honestly when I first heard Tamino's voice when he opened for Lana in Dublin, he immediately reminded me of Nick Cave, and I thought that it would be amazing if he and Lana covered Nick and Kylie's Where The Wild Roses Grow. Like, IMAGINE how beautiful it'd be! :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Sis needs to cover Leaving on a Jet Plane

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I hope it's only a matter of time before these two ladies meet. Shirley (singer of Garbage) is close friends with Courtney Love and has spoken appraisal of Lana before. If Lana really wants to make friends with all the powerful women of the last generation she needs to get in touch with Shirley.  :hooker:

Lana could make this even creepier and get on the sound track of American Horror Story or something, the way she did Scary Stories.

Also, Joan Jett obviously. I know it's a cover still, but if she did it in this style  :illumilana2:

Landslide and Looking For Satellites (ESPECIALLY FOR NFR LFS WOULD BE PERFECT)

o m g Landslide would be so good! I can't believe I've never thought about that :defeated:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡