TIARNZUS

Songs Lana should cover

I would love for her to cover diamonds by Rihanna. When I first heard that song I thought Lana's voice for more fitting for it then riri's

This guy on youtube (Hobbie Stuart) did a mashup of Diamonds and Born to Die. It was really good, although Diamonds was the main song.

Hahaha sorry I don't really have a point, I just remembered this. I think Lana would do a cool version of the song. 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I would spontaneously combust if she and Willy Moon did a cover of Let's Make Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB_giBMO23g

Also Peggy Lee's Is That All There Is? Mostly because it reminds me of TOSTB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe9kKf7SHco

Perhaps most of all I'd like her to cover Rachel Sweet's Wildwood Saloon

http://youtu.be/q6oJob9aKYs

tumblr_n9btm6Avtv1t1hgrko1_500_zpsb7c148

It wouldn't surprise me if she ever covered Frank Sinatra's "Witchcraft".

so you searched and bumped a thread inactive for 2 months for this. What do you know that we don't  :creepna2:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Guest Dot

Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) by Eurythmics  :bodyisready:  

It would be so haunting if she did it like Emily Browning did  :smokes2:

Live And Let Die would be interesting as well..

Behind Blue Eyes by The Who

I think Lana could make an interesting cover of it.

Those three have got to be the most perfect songs for Lana to cover! EVer! They fit her style, her persona, everything...ugh.

Sweet Dreams would fit her voice so well and I can totally see her sing this with an arragement similar to Body Electric.

Live and Let Die would be really interesting, indeed. It's probably gonna suite her as well as KOHD did.

Behind Blue Eyes!!!! This song is PERFECT in it's original version, the Limp Bizkit version slays as well and Lana will make this song even more perfect. It suits her voice, it's probably relatable for her and she'll just slay singing this.

Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra would be cool for her to do as well.

I could imagine her singing Dreams by Fleetwood Mac or whatever Stevie Nicks song and Jolene by Dolly Parton. Though in the context of the lyrics, she would be Jolene  :creep:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Well, she tweeted about my man's song 'Wicked Game' (Chris Isaak). I always hated that one so passionately even when Chris sang it. P!nk covered it and it was terrible. All covers of that song are, but I think Lana could do it to make me listen to that one ... I hope she will try one day and will do a great job ...

wp-6.jpg?w=940