782anonymous

Fifth Harmony

That's a different perspective. A lot of 5H's adult male fans want to kick Ally and Camila out of the group.

Camila is the favorite and she needs to go solo along with Lauren and Dinah, ally can be a housewife and normani......

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

They've got one of the best albums of the year so far. Totally deserved off all the acclaim. 

Based just off of their MVs, I'd say Camila is the most attractive and 'marketable', but I can't say that with much confidence as I've only seen one interview with them. She has a very likable facial structure/smile imo. 

Also I need Worth It to smash like yesterday. 

"A true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love." - Che Guevara

Camila is the favorite and she needs to go solo along with Lauren and Dinah, ally can be a housewife and normani......

I want Camila to go solo so that I won't have an excuse to listen to her voice. Her singing causes me physical pain in my ears. Lauren, Dinah, and Normani are the sexy, soulful ones who can dance. They would make a good girl group.

Camila is the only one in the group who has trouble getting a boyfriend. She's cute to girls and gay boys who just happen to make up the majority of Harmonizers. The others are more appealing to men. She seems like a nice person. I don't hate her, but her voice is only enjoyable when she sings in her lower register. 

They've got one of the best albums of the year so far. Totally deserved off all the acclaim. 

Based just off of their MVs, I'd say Camila is the most attractive and 'marketable', but I can't say that with much confidence as I've only seen one interview with them. She has a very likable facial structure/smile imo. 

Also I need Worth It to smash like yesterday. 

Camila is marketable to social outcasts (because she was one, she had no friends on high school) and girls who watch Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel well into their late teens. 

Besides her "unique" voice, there are other reasons why she's the most popular member of the group. She was well-known as a One Direction fan online, a lot of Harmonizers are lesbians and have this delusion of Camila being in a relationship with Lauren, and she's one of the more European-looking members of the group. The only member who looks whiter than her is Lauren. 

Camila and Normani are the only ones with potential to make it as solo acts  :biblio:

I see Lauren as a part singer/part actress kind of artist.

The other two  :biblio:

Camila and Normani are the only ones with potential to make it as solo acts  :biblio:

I see Lauren as a part singer/part actress kind of artist.

The other two  :biblio:

Dinah is a good singer and good dancer when she's not being lazy, but I don't think she would be marketable as a solo artist. First, she would have to stop using the n-word as if she's black. 

Fifth Harmony is the first girl group in years to go Top 20 in the U.S. "Worth It" is certified platinum for those who think they are cheap, less talented, and less attractive versions of the Pussycat Dolls.

Kinda sucks that "Worth It" is performing better than how "Sledgehammer" did when imo Sledgehammer is miles superior than Worth It, even if Worth It is kinda catchy.

Nothing scares me anymore.

"Sledgehammer" and "BO$$" have gone platinum. "Worth It" has gone double platinum and is about to go triple platinum. Too bad their album sales aren't doing as well. Anyway, I think their "I'm in Love with a Monster" video is their best video to date. 

Camila is often called the Beyonce of the group, but Perez Hilton says it's Normani. 

http://perezhilton.com/2016-02-04-fifth-harmony-normani-kordei-solo-performance-say-it-tory-lanez-video#.VrfBgSMrKM8

I have a Fifth Harmony forum if anyone is interested. 

http://fifth-harmony.proboards.com/

My YouTube channel that's dedicated to Fifth Harmony has almost 1,000 subscribers. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/782anon

soo.. bringing it back

what did you think of the last album ?

i thought it kinda sucked.. they tried waaay too hard to be sexy and sell sex but it just ended up being corny and pretentious..

kinda sad they do have potential..