Sitar

Eminem Raps About Punching Lana Del Rey

Slow news day :oop2:

Eminem, no stranger to namedropping pop culture figures in his rhymes, just mentioned Lana Del Rey in a new cypher supporting the new two-disc Shady Records greatest hits compilation Shady XV, Billboard reports. Specifically, he says that he'll "punch Lana Del Rey in the face twice like Ray Rice." Watch it happen below.

Here's the whole section in context: “But I may fight for gay rights, especially if they dyke is more of a knockout than Janay Rice/ Play nice? Bitch I’ll punch Lana Del Rey right in the face twice, like Ray Rice in broad daylight in the plain sight of the elevator surveillance/ ’Til her head is banging on the railing, then celebrate with the Ravens.”

Azealia Banks responded: "@LanaDelRey but does eminem know that I will personally punch him in his mouth?!"

https://twitter.com/AZEALIABANKS/status/531982897188995072

Here's the line in question:

Source: http://pitchfork.com/news/57397-eminem-raps-ill-punch-lana-del-rey-right-in-the-face-twice-like-ray-rice/

When will he just die already?

yvpDcJk.gif

Mess. He was popular 10 years ago, why is he is still alive? 

those god awful songs with Rihanna... ugh :rip:  :bye3:

Blame Queen Riri for given him a couple more minutes of relevance

Slow news day :oop2:

When will he just die already?

yvpDcJk.gif

Whos Eminem?

glgcDdT.gif

Eminem>>>>>> any of the "rappers" you lyke tbh 

And your are overreacting about this thing. 

Eminem is the living proof that shit music can make you rich LOL I thought Mariah had finished him with Obsessed but apparently he's using his old tricky again LOL

glgcDdT.gif

OK I have a theory.. Maybe you know he was just rapping and she came to thought and she's admited to liking him and being influenced by him before...idk I need to see how lana feels about this before getting up in arms over a younger and cheek freestyle

OK I have a theory.. Maybe you know he was just rapping and she came to thought and she's admited to liking him and being influenced by him before...idk I need to see how lana feels about this before getting up in arms over a younger and cheek freestyle

Ciggeretes and RoboTusin will i ever get to Heaven

A nasty piece of shit saying nasty shit to stay relevant BC his 'talent' ran out ten years ago and his desperate for any attention.....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I don't know what to think of this... It's obviously wrong but I wonder if there's another reason besides the controversial factor...

Well , Ray Rice only got suspended after doing the above, not even in jail he is or banned from NFL. So maybe Eminem had a point, but the way he managed the lyrics doesn't do it for me because most people are kind of too dumb to make a connection so they will assume is ok to beat the shit out of Lana or woman in general

glgcDdT.gif