Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

T.O.L.D

told-400x400.jpg

Dan Smith aka T.O.L.D (which stands for The Order of Life and Death) is a Los Angeles-based English musician.

His music is electro pop-ish with dreamy vocals, upbeat steel drums and lush synths. Check out his debut EP Heaven and his debut song "Lucifer's Eyes" with the best steel drums ever (@@Rafael approved)

The rest of the EP (out now!)

Summoning @@National Anthem and @@SitarHero

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

lel at that mention for my bittersweet lb arrival~ (it worked)  :icant:

no but umm, i aint got much to say but lucifer's eyes is one of my most played songs atm. those steel drums had me at my first listen (giving me them the xx-reunion feelings which im a total sucker for). in low light is kinda meh, but heaven is a grower for sure!

EQFO7rX.png

lel at that mention for my bittersweet lb arrival~ (it worked)  :icant:

no but umm, i aint got much to say but lucifer's eyes is one of my most played songs atm. those steel drums had me at my first listen (giving me them the xx-reunion feelings which im a total sucker for). in low light is kinda meh, but heaven is a grower for sure!

didn't even know u were gone but ok

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

His music is electro pop-ish with dreamy vocals, upbeat steel drums and lush synths.

I've been trying to rebuke this genre what are you doing to me

Do tell of what other artist you've been listening to that is electro-pop with steel drums :w8ing:

None I meant I'm trying to free myself of dreamy voiced electronic music because it is #playedout now :w8ing:

feel the need to bump this because he released his debut album this year and no one talked about it...

any fans? i love the record

I've been meaning to listen to it for ages and then completely forgot it was even released  :deadbanana: I'll definitely play it in full sometime this week though