Luda

Does Lana know about LanaBoards?

I've said this heaps of times, but I think she does. Or else someone else reads it and tells her what we're saying.

There are far too many coincidences.

I know for a fact at least one of her managers reads here, and so does the cop, apparently. :eyeroll3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I assume that she probably does, why not, must be fun lol

giphy.gif

I'm developing a hypothesis, purely speculative, regarding L.D.R.'s role and hand in the origin and operation of the Lanaboards website, but now is not the appropriate time to discuss this matter.

This is so funny to me. I'm honestly curious to hear this theory. Just because her management has been fairly hostile to this site.

:illumilana:   :illuminataylor:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Is there any proof that Lana actually lurks/even knows about this site?

it's just obvious that she does, there have been instances of "coincidences"

self explanatory!

i see we talk a lot about lana having a burner account on here in the cotcc pre release thread but i think its worth creating a thread for (so we dont also clog that thread with off topic stuff)!

throw your theories out there, accuse others of being lana:oic2: etc! but have fun...

not to be taken too seriously of course, just for speculation :cuteface:

i apologize in advance if this thread already exists... i have not seen another like this 

i definitely think she’s been here :3 can’t prove it but i think so! ben and ed hate the forum lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

i definitely think she’s been here :3 can’t prove it but i think so! ben and ed hate the forum lol

yea i remember him implying we were fake fans in his comment section once. what an absurd thing to say...

ed and ben know about it, so it's pretty likely that she knows about it as well, would not be that surprised if she browses it as a guest at times, just to see what people are saying. i wonder what she thinks of us, if she has any favorite members, stuff like that. 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

She doesn't have an account. And if she did, she's such a good actress/pretender/liar, she'd probably be the last person we expect

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

@lanadelrey  

You are the real Lana !!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

tis i, lerner der rey. plz sterp lerking mer dermos. merny thernks!!!

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

11 minutes ago, violets said:

yea i remember him implying we were fake fans in his comment section once. what an absurd thing to say...

if we were fake we should be getting paid to talk so much about her :thumb3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

if we were fake we should be getting paid to talk so much about her :thumb3:

mhm. dedicating our own time just to talk about her... so fake :bye: i dont even know if ben was thinking when he said that