longtimeman

COMPETITION - Born To Die - Paradise Edition GIVEAWAY

The competitions all done, and I'd like to congratulate @@Rhubarb on winning it. Thanks to everyone who entered, and helped me to celebrate a year of Lana obsession with a fun contest.

To celebrate the anniversary this week of me buying the Born To Die record, I am giving away a new, sealed Australian pressing of the Born To Die Paradise edition (standard edition) to somebody on Lanaboards. I bought a couple of spare copies to give away to friends, and it turned out that one of them bought it already, so this one is surplus to requirements.

The rules:

- To enter the competition, simply post here. Once the competition ends in a week's time (I'll give notice when it's coming to an end), I'll use a random number generator to come up with a number. The post # that matches the winning number will win.

- If you win, you'll need to send me via DM a physical address that the CD will go to. I don't mind if it's your address, your work address or the local dive bar, so long as you'll be able to receive it there. Once you get it, it would be nice if you let me know it's arrived safely.

- I'll be paying for postage, but it will be standard shipping without tracking. I'm hoping nobody here lives on a space station, but we'll deal with that problem if it comes up.

I reserve the right to play around with these rules, but I'm doing this in good faith - if all goes to plan, sometime around Christmas, one of you will have a new copy of this great album. 

Thanks!

Update 1: Only one entry per person (being their FIRST post in the thread) will count for the competition. 

Update 2: A photo of the CD, in the envelope.

tumblr_nfkvaa3b5N1ts8ukho1_1280.jpg

Update 3: The competition closes at 8 am, 2 December 2014, Melbourne Time [exactly twenty minutes less than a week after this was first posted]. It takes a very short amount of time to enter if you're a registered Lanaboards member and need this in your collection, so post here!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

How sweet of you! :kiss:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Tomorrow is my birthday...

:brows:

Haha thanks for this chance! 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18