Guest Maru the Cat

What Upcoming Releases Are You Looking Forward To?

It's been out for a little while and I just have to say, it's awful.

But not officially :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

That's a real shame, though. I haven't gone after any leaks because I'm not that hyped about it. What's wrong with it?

But not officially :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

That's a real shame, though. I haven't gone after any leaks because I'm not that hyped about it. What's wrong with it?

I can't even describe it. I really like Muse, but this is just…………………Ew. I conciderd playing "Panic Station" one more time, but halfway through I said to myself "Oh right this is shit!" and I turned it of.

last.fm  

Lana

1D

Taylor Swift

Ke$ha

Azealia Banks

Gaga

Rihanna's unless it all sounds like Diamonds :creep:

Lana

1D

Taylor Swift

Ke$ha

Azealia Banks

Gaga

Rihanna's unless it all sounds like Diamonds :creep:

1d, taylor swift!?

4r9w86.jpg

1d, taylor swift!?

I love 1D :teehee:

But it's more because I have Taylor's entire unreleased/unleaked catalog and albums on my iTunes so it's just keeping the collection updated

BzhmW.png

[table]

Date Artist Release Lead/Promo Single

Oct 2 The Mountain Goats Transcendental Youth [Album]

[/table]

Y'all, this is good, I'm so pleased right now. Look up this flawless band :oprah:

Lana Del Rey - ''Born to Die - The Paradise Editon'' (November 12, 2012 - for my deluxeextrasuperduperraddope box anyway)

Soundgarden - ''King Animal'', the lead single is "Been Away Too Long"

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Paradise by Lana Del Rey (really ?), Matangi by M.I.A, ARTPOP by Lady Gaga, The Golden Age by Woodkid and Broke With Expensive Taste by Azealia Banks. Also looking forward the album of Sky Ferreira.

A$AP Rocky pushed back his album--again--until 2013. So, you know, he's not releasing it a$ap... :toofloppy:

I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, ROCKY. I'M TRYING TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR VERSE COULD BE LESS SHIT. I'M TRYING TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR AWFUL RAP BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO MATCH LANA'S FLAWLESS VERSES. I'M TRYING TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES, BUT YOU HAVE DEFINITELY MISSED YOUR HYPE TRAIN. YOU FUCK. I'M FOR SURE JUST DOWNLOADING "MY BITCH" NEXT YEAR WITHOUT PAYING A CENT.

I'M TRYING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT, ROCKY. I'M TRYING TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR VERSE COULD BE LESS SHIT. I'M TRYING TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR AWFUL RAP BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO MATCH LANA'S FLAWLESS VERSES. I'M TRYING TO BE THE ONLY ONE WHO CARES, BUT YOU HAVE DEFINITELY MISSED YOUR HYPE TRAIN. YOU FUCK. I'M FOR SURE JUST DOWNLOADING "MY BITCH" NEXT YEAR WITHOUT PAYING A CENT.

The only things I want from him are (A) his Santigold collaboration and (B) the solo demo of 'Ridin' that The Kickdrums produced.

A$AP Rocky pushed back his album--again--until 2013. So, you know, he's not releasing it a$ap... :toofloppy:

His cover of Big Spender is a lot better than the one Lana featured in imo.

BzhmW.png

we should ask the kickdrums for it, they might release it, they got in a feud with A$AP tho

Oh? Even more reason to ask! I'll be asking soon...probably sometime this week. I was gonna wait until after the album, though.