Sign in to follow this  
buster

The Woodlands, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - May 7th, 2015

just watched the whole thing.. bits cut out here and there, but good downloads, thank so much for posting!

She looks sooo cute to me, when she seems to have forgotten the song at the beginning of off to the races,

then laughs.. some people (critics) will rip her for not being pro, but man, it makes me love her even more!!

Great vocals thruout.

I think she was overwhelmed and grateful for the response. The crowd was crazy in a good way. Even the people in the seated area were standing all night.

I definitely stood the whole night and I had seats.  She is so mesmerizing. I loved seeing how overwhelmed and happy she was. I had a blast. The energy in the whole pavilion was amazing. Everyone was just so happy to be in her presence. I know she wanted the fans to enjoy the show but I truly hope she enjoyed it as well. It was a religious experience for me. She's so lovely and has the most beautiful voice. I was so overwhelmed and proud. She did really fucking good. I just can't stop thinking about her show and I can't wait to see her again. It was perfect. Hopefully I can get better seats next go around so I can meet her. I'm so happy I finally got to see her. It's been a long 3 year wait. 

listening to all the videos, she sounded SO MUCH BETTER in person, I didn't realize the discrepancy would be so large

I agree! Even though the videos are absolutely amazing, I feel like they don't capture the true essence and energy of the show. Her vocals were so on point throughout the whole show. 

I wish they would have sold the lyric book at the Houston show. I'm praying they sell it on her website. The photos in the book look so gorgeous. 

@@kik There are 2 lines. There is one for VIP and check in is at 5:30 for early entry. Everyone has a number according to who got here first - something the fans did, not the venue - but it works. When it's time to check in, we get our tickets and mercy and get back in line according to number.

@@kik The VIP line is near the Will Call window. Live Nation will set up their table close to that window.

Hi, so I am new to LB but I have a GA ticket for the Bristow, VA show on June 11th and I really want to arrive at 6AM to get as close to the barricade as possible, but for my venue it says that parking lots don't open until two hours before the show. I noticed that you said a lot of people were lined up in Houston really early, so I googled that venue and it says their parking lots don't open until like an hour before the show. So my question is how were you and others able to be there so early, did you park somehow? Or get dropped off? I know each venue will vary but some insight would help. Thanks!

Hi, so I am new to LB but I have a GA ticket for the Bristow, VA show on June 11th and I really want to arrive at 6AM to get as close to the barricade as possible, but for my venue it says that parking lots don't open until two hours before the show. I noticed that you said a lot of people were lined up in Houston really early, so I googled that venue and it says their parking lots don't open until like an hour before the show. So my question is how were you and others able to be there so early, did you park somehow? Or get dropped off? I know each venue will vary but some insight would help. Thanks!

The entrances are in an open area so we didn't have to go through a gate of any kind to wait outside of the venue. 

There were general parking garages around us as well as a free parking area since it was right across the street from the venue. I think the key here is to get familiar with the area of the venue. 

The rules are you can't park in the designated parking area for the venue until it opens hours before the show but there shouldn't be a rule about lining up early. Does this help?

The entrances are in an open area so we didn't have to go through a gate of any kind to wait outside of the venue.

There were general parking garages around us as well as a free parking area since it was right across the street from the venue. I think the key here is to get familiar with the area of the venue.

The rules are you can't park in the designated parking area for the venue until it opens hours before the show but there shouldn't be a rule about lining up early. Does this help?

Thanks, the only issue is that with my venue, it is surrounded by farmland, so there are no places to park besides the venue's own parking lot. I think what I might have to do is go up ahead of time and look for anything close by like a grocery store, or get dropped off

Thanks, the only issue is that with my venue, it is surrounded by farmland, so there are no places to park besides the venue's own parking lot. I think what I might have to do is go up ahead of time and look for anything close by like a grocery store, or get dropped off

You run the risk of getting towed parking at another place a,l day. Getting dropped off might be better but make sure you have plenty of water and food. It will be a LONG day. Good luck and have fun.