Sign in to follow this  
buster

The Woodlands, TX @ Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - May 7th, 2015

Hey! I'm new to this forum, my name is Katherine and I'm attending Lana's concert tomorrow, May 7th, in The Woodlands Texas. I saw her last year in New Orleans (where I am from) and was in front and still didn't get to meet her. I'm traveling this time and would love some tips.

I'm not in the pit unfortunately, I'm in section 103.

Since I'm from LA, I have no idea what to expect.

Last year I got there at 9am but that was for the pit and I still didn't meet her.

Do you have any tips on how to meet her? (When I should get there, etc)

Thank you. (: I'm so excited to see her again, and I'm sorry for rambling. Any tips are appreciated.

Hey! I'm new to this forum, my name is Katherine and I'm attending Lana's concert tomorrow, May 7th, in The Woodlands Texas. I saw her last year in New Orleans (where I am from) and was in front and still didn't get to meet her. I'm traveling this time and would love some tips.

I'm not in the pit unfortunately, I'm in section 103.

Since I'm from LA, I have no idea what to expect.

Last year I got there at 9am but that was for the pit and I still didn't meet her.

Do you have any tips on how to meet her? (When I should get there, etc)

Thank you. (: I'm so excited to see her again, and I'm sorry for rambling. Any tips are appreciated.

Sadly, there may not be a way to meet her. The backstage area is closed off and there is no where to wait to see the artists at this venue. I have been to a few shows here and that is my experience. Anyone else have an experience at this venue different from mine?

Front row pit is the only way and even then, you are not guaranteed. Who knows...she may not even come down from the stage this tour but I hope she does. 

I saw her last year in New Orleans (where I am from) and was in front and still didn't get to meet her. I'm traveling this time and would love some tips.

By the way, I was at the New Orleans show. It was insane!!!

Good to know!! I guess I'll have to see when I get there, I'm glad I know this now though. I didn't want to get my hopes to high! (: & yes NOLA was crazy hahahahahhaha.

Yeah, I would hate for you to get there early and not be able to do this. But again, that is my limited experience. Maybe someone else has been there and got to meet artists. Every time I have gone, the backstage area is an "employees only" area and there didn't seem to be a way to get in. 

Yeah, I would hate for you to get there early and not be able to do this. But again, that is my limited experience. Maybe someone else has been there and got to meet artists. Every time I have gone, the backstage area is an "employees only" area and there didn't seem to be a way to get in.

do y'all think $75 for a lawn ticket is worth it?

If you want to see her live, then yes. I saw Journey on the lawn there and had a wonderful time... just be sure to rent the little lawn chairs they have, way more comfortable and easier to see above others who have the lawn chairs

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

Can someone do me a favor and take a picture of the merchandise (if allowed)? I kinda want to have an idea of what I want to buy before my show

Seconded! Have fun you guys :)

Edit: and whoever is familiar with Courtney- I'd love to know her setlist