Sign in to follow this  
landofGodsandMonsters

West Palm Beach, FL @ Coral Sky Amphitheatre - June 16th, 2015

Anybody going to this show? I have heard its nearly sold out already, only few lawn tickets left. I've been super close for 2 shows, and considering this is a 19,000 seat venue, I decided to just do lawn tickets this time and just relax and enjoy and not have to deal with the mess. Lol

Anybody else going to this show?

What's the Lana crowd like in Florida? I want to go with my family when my Dad finishes chemo, maybe around that time. There are lawn seats left on ticket master.

In Orlando last year I heard from a friend that there was a pretty rough crowd. It shouldn't be too bad for lawn though. I'm doing lawn myself.

What should I wear?????

I hope she sings Florida Kilos. Y'all better chant for it.

If she sings it, I pray someone will get a video of the whole thing because that's my bop.

If fans request it she'll be like 'lol I don't know her look for karaoke videos on YouTube here's Ride' :toofunny:

I am eating my words Lana please forgive my sins I'll punish myself listening to Demi Lovato's entire discography before watching YouTube videos from your Florida Kilos performance tonight I should've never doubted you.

Fans waiting outside the venue say that she's soundchecking Florida Kilos!

Soundchecking a song doesn't necessarily mean she'll be performing it, though.  I heard a sound check at my show that wasn't performed during the concert.

Never said she would  ;) Just stated a fact  :D

Oh I understand, just didn't want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed. :)  FK is a bonus track anyway, and I've never heard her perform any bonus tracks at a concert.

Oh I understand, just didn't want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed. :)  FK is a bonus track anyway, and I've never heard her perform any bonus tracks at a concert.

she's done Without You before, as well as Burning Desire

BzhmW.png

Oh I understand, just didn't want you to get your hopes up and then be disappointed. :) FK is a bonus track anyway, and I've never heard her perform any bonus tracks at a concert.

she's done Without You before, as well as Burning Desire

And she is doing unreleased tracks on this tour so I would say don't rule anything out.