drownsoda

Ridgefield, WA @ Amphitheater Northwest - May 22th, 2015

And......

*drumroll*

LAWN SEATS!

large.gif

Actually, I'm super thrilled to be able to catch this show and see Courtney/Lana at all! It's going to be oodles of fun no matter how you dice it! :D

Also known as BlueAsJeans on AltBoardsDoes-The-Body-Rule2.pngtiny.png

I feel kinda bad for the people who over payed to get "front row" seats (not the pit) when I'm sure a lot of them probably don't know they aren't going to be anywhere near front row or the stage cause of the pit. Cause there wasn't a pit on the map or anything so Ite not like you'd have any idea unless you researched. so I'm imagining their reactions (as evil as if is) being far from the stage because a huge pit of standing people are in the way .. Yikes

I feel kinda bad for the people who over payed to get "front row" seats (not the pit) when I'm sure a lot of them probably don't know they aren't going to be anywhere near front row or the stage cause of the pit. Cause there wasn't a pit on the map or anything so Ite not like you'd have any idea unless you researched. so I'm imagining their reactions (as evil as if is) being far from the stage because a huge pit of standing people are in the way .. Yikes

It does say on the map though. They have to... and how would people buying GA get their tickets if it wasn't on the map? And I'm sure front row is elevated so they're going to have a good show. 

It does say on the map though. They have to... and how would people buying GA get their tickets if it wasn't on the map? And I'm sure front row is elevated so they're going to have a good show.

it didn't say there was a pit shown on the ticketmaster map the only way I found out was by looking on stubhub where I got my pit tickets . But yeah No doubt they will have a great show, just hoping they didn't expect literal front row cause that would be disappointing. But again no doubt it will be a great show for them

it didn't say there was a pit shown on the ticketmaster map the only way I found out was by looking on stubhub where I got my pit tickets . But yeah No doubt they will have a great show, just hoping they didn't expect literal front row cause that would be disappointing. But again no doubt it will be a great show for them

it is on the ticket master map though

I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum but

for this upcoming show in Vancouver there is no cameras or video recording allowed (says on the tickets.) is anyone going to follow this rule? I feel like it is absolutely absurd to try and prevent that because I went to the wamu show and every single person had there phone out and was video taping her.

Just called Ticketmaster, there will be a separate VIP Nation stand where people line up to get their VIP ticket+package. Once they get their ticket+package they will be put into a separate line for only VIP-and they will also get let in before everyone else. The guy on the phone said "usually you want to get there 2 hours before the show starts to pick up your ticket+package at the VIP Nation stand." But exact details on check-in location and time will be e-mailed to you 3-5 days before the concert. I'm still gonna show up way earlier than 2 hours before the show starts though lol, and my 2 cousins are going to drop me off by myself because they don't want to wait in line with me (they got seat tickets, not pit tickets.) So maybe I'll see some of you in line(: I'm so excited!! I hope we all have a fucking amazing time at this concert.

The concert is on my birthday and I want to go so badly but I live in Seattle and I don't have a way to get down to Ridgefield  :( I don't have a car and none of my friends want to go.

Lana's music has a weird effect. We fans love some of her music, but almost everyone I know, don't like her music.

Some people say it all makes them too depressed and unhappy.

(I can only listen to it, with windows rolled up in my car driving down the freeway.. it seems)

I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum but

for this upcoming show in Vancouver there is no cameras or video recording allowed (says on the tickets.) is anyone going to follow this rule? I feel like it is absolutely absurd to try and prevent that because I went to the wamu show and every single person had there phone out and was video taping her.

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Does anybody know if the pit section is going to be a separate line and have any info on how all the lines will be divided? Because my boyfriend and my dad are coming but they got lawn seats and me and my best friend have pit tickets but since we're going to be in line all day we sort of wanted to wait in line together! Anybody have ideas? SO excited for this show!!!!

I have silver VIP for this show...I'm lining up alone though! Who else is going with Silver VIP? Any lurkers? 

I have silver VIP and I'm going alone too!! Well, my cousins are going too but they have tickets in section 206 so they're obviously not gonna wait in line with me. They're gonna drop me off the night of the 21st so I can go line up:). We'll probably see eachother and we can wait in line together haha.