drownsoda

Ridgefield, WA @ Amphitheater Northwest - May 22th, 2015

I have 2 tickets in I think section 101 or 102 and we need to get rid of them!! Do you know anyone that needs tickets ? They're pretty good seats and I bought them for $200 each but I'm willing to compromise and lower prices especially if I can't find anyone to buy them

I have silver VIP and I'm going alone too!! Well, my cousins are going too but they have tickets in section 206 so they're obviously not gonna wait in line with me. They're gonna drop me off the night of the 21st so I can go line up:). We'll probably see eachother and we can wait in line together haha.

I'll find you haha...I don't want to get there and be all alone! The night before? Wow that's early, especially with VIP! I wouldn't think you need to camp to be front row with VIP.

I'll find you haha...I don't want to get there and be all alone! The night before? Wow that's early, especially with VIP! I wouldn't think you need to camp to be front row with VIP.

haha yeah i probably don't have to be there that early to get front row, but ill be so excited that ill come that early anyways hahaha:). im flying down to washington tomorrow:).

haha yeah i probably don't have to be there that early to get front row, but ill be so excited that ill come that early anyways hahaha:). im flying down to washington tomorrow:).

I hope you get front row and have a great concert! That's so cool that you're flying here! I'm sooo excited guys. Like I can't even believe this is happening.

I have pit and I'm so motivated to get to the front but I need tips helpp. I wish I could camp out but I'm only 15 my parents would let me ugh

what time are you gonna get there you think? that sucks that they won't let you camp out...we totally could've waited in line together:(! when i emailed the venue they told me both sides of the pit are really roomy and only hold 200 people each..so..i think it might be a bit easier to make your way to the front (politely without pushing) than other venues because of how small each pit is at this venue! i hope i see you there:)!

hey you guys just letting you know there's 4 different gates at this venue (Mt. Hood Gate, Columbia Gate,Willamette Gate, and the St. Helens Gate). i emailed the venue asking which gate do people line up at for this concert and they replied saying they want people to line up at the Columbia Gate near the box office (the Mt. Hood Gate is near the box office too but they don't want people lining up at that one.) so hopefully no one lines up at the other gates..because that would cause problems haha. here's the map of the venue by the way http://www.sleepcountryamphitheater.com/map.html

hey you guys just letting you know there's 4 different gates at this venue (Mt. Hood Gate, Columbia Gate,Willamette Gate, and the St. Helens Gate). i emailed the venue asking which gate do people line up at for this concert and they replied saying they want people to line up at the Columbia Gate near the box office (the Mt. Hood Gate is near the box office too but they don't want people lining up at that one.) so hopefully no one lines up at the other gates..because that would cause problems haha. here's the map of the venue by the way http://www.sleepcountryamphitheater.com/map.html

VIP has to line up by the Main Gate though right? That's what the email says.

what time are you gonna get there you think? that sucks that they won't let you camp out...we totally could've waited in line together:(! when i emailed the venue they told me both sides of the pit are really roomy and only hold 200 people each..so..i think it might be a bit easier to make your way to the front (politely without pushing) than other venues because of how small each pit is at this venue! i hope i see you there:)!

Wait, they are in fact separated? 

VIP has to line up by the Main Gate though right? That's what the email says.

Wait, they are in fact separated? 

im guessing the main gate is the columbia gate haha. and yeah i've been e-mailing the venue back and forth now for a couple months and one of my questions was "are the pits actually divided into two" and they are (pit left-pit right).

so do they want everyone lined up at the colombia gate? like i have a seated ticket ? would i go to colombia or a different gate orrrr?

when i e-mailed them i asked where VIPs would line up, and i also asked where people with regular pit tickets, seated tickets, and lawn tickets would line up(my cousins have seat tickets so thats why i also asked where everyone else would line up.)

they said: You can start lining up at the Columbia Gate by the box office.

so everyone is lining up at the Columbia Gate.

awesome! thanks! im leaving tomorrow for vancouver! im superr excited ! anyone else staying at the la quinta inn there in vancouver?

Omg me and my cousins are staying at the la quinta! we're heading there tomorrow! haha:)

Since I'm leaving my house around 6 I'll probably get there around 8:30 or 9 am, yeah my dream is to camp out for a lana concert! Maybe in the future (: and Yess im hoping all goes well and im pretty good at sneaking up to the front (without shoving.) sooo excited ! I'll look for you !

Is there more than one line? For the non vip? Cause that always gets unfair and mixed up

i know at the other venues there's just one big line for everyone. and then later the VIPs get put into a separate line when our VIP host comes. so im assuming there's just going to be one big line at this venue as well.

Is there more than one line? For the non vip? Cause that always gets unfair and mixed up

Or is it just one huge line cause at wamu they a

Had 2 random lines

At Wamu they had 2 random lines, but the line on the right got in first. At least the first part of that line did, I remember they let those of us who had been there all day (or maybe like the first 50?) in before everyone. WaMu was really a shit show.

I've been to Gaga shows with VIP General Admission. They always have 2 separate lines. I'm sure that fans will just distinguish their own lines as they come! 

i know at the other venues there's just one big line for everyone. and then later the VIPs get put into a separate line when our VIP host comes. so im assuming there's just going to be one big line at this venue as well.

I don't think there will be! And if you're there first I would suggest breaking off into two lines.

when i e-mailed them i asked where VIPs would line up, and i also asked where people with regular pit tickets, seated tickets, and lawn tickets would line up(my cousins have seat tickets so thats why i also asked where everyone else would line up.)

they said: You can start lining up at the Columbia Gate by the box office.

so everyone is lining up at the Columbia Gate.

I talked to a woman on the phone and she said to lineup by the box office, but she also said the main gate...confusing. I won't be there first so I'll just find you guys! Usually the venue will know where the fans started a line and respect that. 

However, they told me they weren't sure if the pits would be divided in two. I know the seating charts say that, but the lady on the phone said that Lana/crew would decide that as they come. I could see them just having a normal GA floor like all her shows.