drownsoda

Ridgefield, WA @ Amphitheater Northwest - May 22th, 2015

^ there is 2 different pits for this show 100% for sure. Also I feel like 2 lines would be more chaotic when it's time to get in the concert. I like the idea of one line better :/

I mean I think there's going to be 2 pits too but I have spoken to LiveNation and VIPNation and the venue and they said they weren't sure and would see how it was setup the day of the show.

2 lines would be much less chaotic. People with VIP are going to be let in before regular GA. 2 lines will happen and are necessary to distinguish who has what ticket.

At Wamu they had 2 random lines, but the line on the right got in first. At least the first part of that line did, I remember they let those of us who had been there all day (or maybe like the first 50?) in before everyone. WaMu was really a shit show.

I've been to Gaga shows with VIP General Admission. They always have 2 separate lines. I'm sure that fans will just distinguish their own lines as they come! 

I don't think there will be! And if you're there first I would suggest breaking off into two lines.

I talked to a woman on the phone and she said to lineup by the box office, but she also said the main gate...confusing. I won't be there first so I'll just find you guys! Usually the venue will know where the fans started a line and respect that. 

However, they told me they weren't sure if the pits would be divided in two. I know the seating charts say that, but the lady on the phone said that Lana/crew would decide that as they come. I could see them just having a normal GA floor like all her shows. 

guess we'll just figure this all out when the time comes:) would be nice if we had all the exact info though but oh well! i'll probably be one of the first ones there so ill try to post on here when im in line with info:)

guess we'll just figure this all out when the time comes:) would be nice if we had all the exact info though but oh well! i'll probably be one of the first ones there so ill try to post on here when im in line with info:)

Good luck with camping tonight! I hope I'm not coming across as rude to anyone I just like am stressed and want to know the facts. I saw she didn't meet people last night which scares me but I'm trying really hard to just be confident!! It'll be amazing no matter what happens. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I should post a pic on here so we can find each other

Good luck with camping tonight! I hope I'm not coming across as rude to anyone I just like am stressed and want to know the facts. I saw she didn't meet people last night which scares me but I'm trying really hard to just be confident!! It'll be amazing no matter what happens. I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. I should post a pic on here so we can find each other

It's okay we're all stressed but just try to focus on having a good time because either way seeing her is just amazing(: everything will go great!

thank you that would be great! Can't waitt!! I'm sure you'll have fun camping out tonightt the weathers supposed to be great. I'm soooo excited

Overall. But some people are thinking that the front of the line is the end, so about 5 people have gotten in front of us but no one has said anything yet...it's confusing...hopefully it gets straightened out and the line gets organized.

Are you sure because i talked to a ton of ppl from the venue and they said it was divided into two sections with each having a different enterance

I am trying to figure out how to post a screenshot but that's what she said.

@@nickloveslana There will only be one line.  All of the VIP ticketholders (bronze, silver, gold) will be in the same line as you until Natalie from VIP Nation comes around to find the VIP people.  At my concert, that happened around 3 PM.  Once she gives you a numbered wristband, you'll be free to leave the line and do whatever you want until it's time to come back and line up at the VIP area (that was 5 PM for me).  If you're 3rd in line, if the 2 people in front of you are VIP, then you'll end up being first!  Of course, the Silver VIP people will be admitted into the pit before you, so you may still end up 3rd of 4th row... depends on the size of your pit.

The Gold and Bronze VIP packages both have regular seats, so you'll only be competing with the Silver VIP pepole for the pit.

Whoops, slight correction, I said "once she gives YOU a numbered wristband..."  The numbered wristbands are given to the Silver VIP people.  You said you're not VIP, right?  You'll still get a pit wristband, but I don't think they're numbered.