buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

can we talk about how she finally stepped up her look for the hollywood show? she looked great but should have brought it since the beginning of the tour. I bet she goes back to scrubby for the other shows

CFWb9DKUIAEoNi1.jpgCFWeyA_VEAEB-LU.jpg

LDR_tropico_gif.gif

Endless summer is coming to Portland / Ridgefield this week!

My daughter can no longer go and I have her tickets for sale at below face value.

Section 103, row O - 2 tickets - $85.00 each

PM for the tix.

can we talk about how she finally stepped up her look for the hollywood show? she looked great but should have brought it since the beginning of the tour. I bet she goes back to scrubby for the other shows

CFWb9DKUIAEoNi1.jpgCFWeyA_VEAEB-LU.jpg

Definitely the best look so far in the tour, but even then,

Paradise/American tour dresses >>>>>>> ES tour dresses

So, something came up and I can not make it to the concert this weekend :( (Tinely Park, First Midwest Bank Ampitheatre, 5/30/15, Saturday)

I live in the chicagoland area and I would be willing to sell my concert ticket to anyone within driving distance.

I bought the ticket for 95, and I would be willing to sell it as low as 60, or as high as anyone is willing to pay (Front Pit GA)

PLEASE Let me know ASAP if you would like to buy from me!!

Lana-Del-Rey-adorable-gif-lana-del-rey-3

For those of you who have had the silver VIP package and have attended your show: do you think camping out the night before is necessary? If you did camp out, how early did you get to the venue and how many people were doing the same? I'm just wondering if it's worth it even if you have that package. I am willing to do it, but if it doesn't really make a difference in the end then I'd rather not. Any advice you are able to give would be greatly appreciated. :)

Is she still only singing a 13 song set?  :uh:

according to setlist.fm she's cut Us Against The World from the last couple of shows, leaving just a 13 song set.  Pretty pitiful for a headlining act playing 20,000 seat venues...

She was in the Detroit area tonight to a 15,000+ audience, and she was BRILLIANT. Anyone complaining about Grimes or a 13 song set can HUSH because man, she was brilliant.  Grimes was fun and a nice way to open, and Lana was insanely good. Gorgeous vocals and a kicker stage-set.  I loved the NYC look. 13 songs is A LOT OF SONGS - I sang myself almost hoarse just singing along; I can't imagine how anyone does more than that and manages to still tour. She's perfect. It was about an hour and a half and I loved every second. 

Anybody that is going to a show coming up:

Could you please grab me some merch?! I missed my show and I'm looking for some specific items. Please help.

(I'm just looking for the lighter & rosary/cocaine necklace, if available)

I'll pay shippping of course and I am in the US. There is extra cash in it for you, not an issue. PM me, thanks

The Wikipedia article (last edited 7 hours ago by an anonymous user) gave me a little heart attak cause it lists European tour dates in September and even tho I knew it had to be bs I checked if I missed out on her announcing European dates. Fak u whoever edited that article :icant:

kySyfQZ.jpg

She was in the Detroit area tonight to a 15,000+ audience, and she was BRILLIANT. Anyone complaining about Grimes or a 13 song set can HUSH because man, she was brilliant.  Grimes was fun and a nice way to open, and Lana was insanely good. Gorgeous vocals and a kicker stage-set.  I loved the NYC look. 13 songs is A LOT OF SONGS - I sang myself almost hoarse just singing along; I can't imagine how anyone does more than that and manages to still tour. She's perfect. It was about an hour and a half and I loved every second. 

I'm glad you had fun, but 13 songs is ridiculously short for a major headlining artist, and people have a right to complain -- it is in no way "a lot of songs."  Gaga, Katy, Miley, etc. all perform 20-25 songs when they headline -- and whatever you think of them as artists, they give the fans their money's worth.    I've never in my life seen another headliner only perform 13 songs.  It's pretty sad that someone who's barely been around like Lorde performs longer concerts than Lana does...