buster

The Endless Summer Tour 2015

I reeeeally hope she comes to Europe again, although I hope she doesn't pull any VIP early entry craic over here because both times i saw her tickets were only €45 standing a pop, and I paid €180 for early entry for gaga...

I'm not Lana, so not for me to say really, but would i want to do a World tour for the next 6 to 8 months?

Lana's only running 17 shows for may/june North American tour.some of.the biggest venues of her career too..

not sure how ticket sales are?.. but the material needs to come out to support the tour.. not sure on the release 

dates for the new album, but now would be good?  Then again, i'd hate to tour for months on end.. so i 

totally understand her.. :P  if she tours she tours, if not its all good., she can still make great albums..

she has 3 albums (if you count Paradise an album) to tour, she can comfortable make out a 1.5 hour show if she choses songs from these albums!

I think the Paradise Tour setlist need to stay with the addiction of a lot of UV songs

West Coast

UV

Shades of Cool

Black Beauty A MUST

Brooklyn Baby

Sad Girl

Fucked My Way

Money Power

I've never heard Grimes so if tomorrow comes and this really isn't a joke I guess I better start listening..

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Do you think Lana will tour in Europe/Rest Of The World later on this year or just focus on the US all together?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I have a feeling the world tour days may have been in the past now. don't know why, I just feel that.

Not cause of popularity, but I think she may not want to tour extensively. As for the label, they may

like her to, i'm sure, but in the end its up to the artist.

But I could be wrong.

im going to the show in houston im seat 21 row f in section 103 has anyone ever been to a show in thee woodlands pavillion cuz this is my first concert btw im like fourth row and idk what to doooooooooooo helppppppppppppppppppppppppp  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

im going to the show in houston im seat 21 row f in section 103 has anyone ever been to a show in thee woodlands pavillion cuz this is my first concert btw im like fourth row and idk what to doooooooooooo helppppppppppppppppppppppppp  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

why are you nervous? You're seated so all you have to do is show up and enjoy :)

Do you think Lana will tour in Europe/Rest Of The World later on this year or just focus on the US all together?

I think she's going to tour Europe this year (big countries only) and then South America and Australia in 2016.

I think she's going to tour Europe this year (big countries only) and then South America and Australia in 2016.

:kiss: Thank you at least I can save up some cash.Really hope she'll preform in UK this year...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I hate Grimes so this should be a real fucking trip

I've never heard Grimes so if tomorrow comes and this really isn't a joke I guess I better start listening..