Anthem

Project "Lana Del Ray A.K.A Lizzy Grant"

awesomeee

I love the final double page with the mountains and the back of the booklet "let me put on a show"  :gclap:  actually started designing a digipak and fold-out as opposed to a booklet last week hopefully it will be finished within the next 2 days

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

@@PinUpCartoonBaby :oprah: I have chills, it's so beautiful..

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Thank you all so so much! :ohmy: Really don't know what to say.

awesomeee

I love the final double page with the mountains and the back of the booklet "let me put on a show"  :gclap:  actually started designing a digipak and fold-out as opposed to a booklet last week hopefully it will be finished within the next 2 days

Thank you. I'm also really looking forward to your finished design. I bet it'll be amazing.

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

Ladies and gents, I proudly present....

sam_4122sgs82.jpg

sam_4118orssa.jpg

sam_41217ssbp.jpg

I wasn't able to print the CD yet so here I used a paper dummy lol...

sam_4123ofsx8.jpg

sam_4125cdsvf.jpg

sam_4126ijs41.jpg

sam_4128tksjf.jpg

sam_4130uasft.jpg

sam_4132a4suy.jpg

sam_4133zssob.jpg

sam_4135dcsty.jpg

sam_4136qesis.jpg

sam_4137czs9g.jpg

:candy:

:deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

You're a beautiful person....

Thank you all so much! I can't even express how happy I am because of your comments. :kiss:

Well, I think it's time to give you all the possibility to get your own copy if you like to. Because we agreed on not shipping the copies earlier in this topic, you'll have to print yours yourselves. And as I'm such a nice person I'm sharing the files with you. BUT I really don't know if they are alright for a copyshop to work with them because I printed mine myself and I have absolutely no clue what a copyshop requests in order to print something. So if you need the files in another format or sth please tell me.

For now all the files are PDFs. The booklet files + the back cover/insert have two pages each (front and back) so that you can print it double-sided if your printer has this function. I included cutting marks on all files (except the CD) so that you know where to cut as I made the files with a 3 millimeter bleed area to avoid white space at the edges if you don't cut 100% perfectly.

If you have any more questions just ask. I'm not a pro when it comes to printing etc but I'll try to help you when needed.

---------------- Download links ----------------

BOOKLET

BACK COVER / INSERT

CD

----------------

Another thing: I'm also not sure about anything concerning copyright in this case. I mean I used pictures and logos which I obviously do not possess and made the whole thing look like it's an official release...so I really, really hope this doesn't get me into any kind of trouble. So I kindly request you not to sell these files or any copies, publish them elsewhere or claim them as your own work. Thankies.

So yeah...I hope you have lots of fun with your A.K.A. booklet. :)

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

OP is updated. :) Thank you so much for your work!

I am working on making a sheet to print out for people wanting to make a digipak instead as well. I will hopefully have a physical copy of the digipak to show you all soon.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

And I now present the sister case to @@PinUpCartoonBaby's:

HCy25eol.jpg

gFXqMIJl.jpg

oBlV3uGl.jpg

oQHHhdIl.jpg

YS0HB3al.jpg

I only need to make the actual CD and have the booklet stapled (which is why there are no close ups of it). :)

I'm not going to lie - it is absolutely beautiful printed out.  :crying:

Now assuming I don't get snowed in tomorrow/this week I will hopefully have a full-blown digipak and the CD made soon.  :agree2:

Out of curiosity, @@Anthem 

What kind of paper did you use ? 

I don't know :toofunny: I took it to a print shop and it was some kind of thin glossy paper.

Ladies and gents, I proudly present....

sam_4122sgs82.jpg

sam_4118orssa.jpg

sam_41217ssbp.jpg

I wasn't able to print the CD yet so here I used a paper dummy lol...

sam_4123ofsx8.jpg

sam_4125cdsvf.jpg

sam_4126ijs41.jpg

sam_4128tksjf.jpg

sam_4130uasft.jpg

sam_4132a4suy.jpg

sam_4133zssob.jpg

sam_4135dcsty.jpg

sam_4136qesis.jpg

sam_4137czs9g.jpg

okay but honestly

tumblr_mlxya6hyee1qbh0eio4_250.gif

that is fucking PERFECT

Some of you guys are so fucking obsessed with Lana it's just stupid. Like, it's one thing to be a fan but to love EVERY piece of work she puts out is just fucking stupid. I mean, honestly, this album "Lana Del Rey AKA Lizzy Cunt" is just stupid. Let's be real it's SHIT. Shittier than Igloo Azalea and all the other flops. Let's be real to be honest stop fooling yourself and being blind to what real art is………………….  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

Some of you guys are so fucking obsessed with Lana it's just stupid. Like, it's one thing to be a fan but to love EVERY piece of work she puts out is just fucking stupid. I mean, honestly, this album "Lana Del Rey AKA Lizzy Cunt" is just stupid. Let's be real it's SHIT. Shittier than Igloo Azalea and all the other flops. Let's be real to be honest stop fooling yourself and being blind to what real art is………………….  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

GET OUT :read: HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THINGS LIKE THIS

My 1000th post. It was worth it.