Anthem

Project "Lana Del Ray A.K.A Lizzy Grant"

why was the download thing removed i wanted to make this

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Oh they're down?! I don't know what happened to my links but I'll try to fix them as soon as I get home.

Thanks could u pm them to me

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Thanks could u pm them to me

Done :)

If anybody else wants the download links please just PM me.

I decided to only share the files on request from now on. I know that many people might have already downloaded the files so I can never know who has them and where they have been spread but at least now I want to keep track as far as possible. Please don't get me wrong, I'm beyond happy that people like my design and that they even make their own physical copy with it (rly thank you all!!) but considering copyright and stuff I'm now a little bit more cautious than I used to be with giving away those files. I hope you understand. But as said before I'm not completely withdrawing the files, just drop me a message and you'll get the links. :)

@@Anthem : Could you please update the opener post (remove old download links and add something like "for download links pm PinUpCartoonBaby")? Please and thank you! And I just read your Jewel Case Creation Guide again and I can't thank you enough for writing it! <3

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

@@PinUpCartoonBaby done and yeah I've had thoughts about whether I should nuke this whole thread or not. It was a fun guide to make but I just.. well I don't want to be disrespectful to Lana. I know she supposedly has been given one of these booklets but I don't know how she felt about it.

Sorry for the monologue, just now that I'm trying to be an artist myself I guess I just think about these things a bit differently. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I think as long as people don't profit from it and make it only for their own collections its fine. I think restricting the files to private is a good way to try and adhere to that, even though you can't be 100% sure what people will do with it at least it's not just sitting there for everyone to download and use as they want.

:hae:

Look what boredom just created...

screencap_ldr_coneyfvslp.png

I tried quite hard to find a picture as similar to the original(?) back cover as possible but I just could not find a photo taken from those weird stands or tribunes or whatever like the one from the original cover. I only found out that the location is called Morey's Pier, in case anybody wants to know.

I'd really like to hear your opinions, suggestions, criticism etc. :)

I don't know if you're still around, @@PinUpCartoonBaby -- but if you are, (or if anyone's a graphic design whiz), I still have an immense NEED for this cover :defeated: It's so pretty and so perfectly matches the dubiously-official-but-best-guess back cover for AKA: 

SlUwmOj.jpg

I can't make myself proceed with making an AKA CD without it, because I love it so much  :crai:  

o4qjp4j.png

On 2/20/2015 at 11:34 AM, PinUpCartoonBaby said:

Thank you all so much! I can't even express how happy I am because of your comments. :kiss:

Well, I think it's time to give you all the possibility to get your own copy if you like to. Because we agreed on not shipping the copies earlier in this topic, you'll have to print yours yourselves. And as I'm such a nice person I'm sharing the files with you. BUT I really don't know if they are alright for a copyshop to work with them because I printed mine myself and I have absolutely no clue what a copyshop requests in order to print something. So if you need the files in another format or sth please tell me.

For now all the files are PDFs. The booklet files + the back cover/insert have two pages each (front and back) so that you can print it double-sided if your printer has this function. I included cutting marks on all files (except the CD) so that you know where to cut as I made the files with a 3 millimeter bleed area to avoid white space at the edges if you don't cut 100% perfectly.

If you have any more questions just ask. I'm not a pro when it comes to printing etc but I'll try to help you when needed.

---------------- Download links ----------------

BOOKLET

BACK COVER / INSERT

CD

----------------

Another thing: I'm also not sure about anything concerning copyright in this case. I mean I used pictures and logos which I obviously do not possess and made the whole thing look like it's an official release...so I really, really hope this doesn't get me into any kind of trouble. So I kindly request you not to sell these files or any copies, publish them elsewhere or claim them as your own work. Thankies.

So yeah...I hope you have lots of fun with your A.K.A. booklet. :)

PLS REUPLOAD THE FILES 🙏🏻😣

On 2/9/2023 at 8:09 PM, deadtoyou said:

PLS REUPLOAD THE FILES 🙏🏻😣

1 minute ago, Steeqhen said:

^ Plzzzz

check the OP; and they havent been here since 2019 either, so idk if the files are gonna be uploaded anytime soon :/